Suncrash, the developers behind flying city-building game Dream Engines: Nomad Cities have just released a demo for the game as part of the Steam Game Festival. The demo is free to play on Steam for a limited time
Get the demo here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1076750/Dream_Engines_Nomad_Cities/
The demo includes about 1.5 hours of gameplay in which players are guided through the various mechanics of the game, throughout two pre-generated maps.
Dream Engines: Nomad Cities is currently in alpha and is planned to be released in the next couple of months on Steam Early Access. Players can join the alpha by buying one of the supporter editions here: http://dream-engines.com/buy
Dream Engines: Nomad Cities is an action RPG, flying city-building game. Build, automate, and defend a flying city to survive in a wacky, nightmare-infested, post-apocalyptic world full of strange science and dreams.
- Design a flying city, the last hope of your people.
- Survive in a strange and dark post-apocalyptic world.
- Manage production lines when resources are scarce.
- Choose when to stand your ground and when to relocate away from danger.
- Control a customizable steambot to explore a quirky world full of strange science and dreams.
- Balance between expanding your city and building disposable infrastructure that will be abandoned when you are forced to flee.
- Keep an eye on your city’s weight and fuel supply, or you’ll find yourself grounded at just the wrong time.