Publisher All in! Games and developers The Knights of Unity have been toiling away sprucing things up and generally getting the place ready for, well, today! Releasing for Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and Windows, Tools Up! is topsy turvy apartment renovating good times… arriving just in time for your upcoming friendly, family, or office party to round out the year.
The perfect game for your next gathering this December.
Watch the trailer, here: https://youtu.be/9O4C8REJoBY.
yourself a pal and a paint roller (and maybe a controller, or
something) and get goin’! The crew from All in! Games will be
celebrating release on a live stream at 2pm Eastern / 8pm European so
join in on the fun! Links will be posted to Twitter ahead of time.
• Work hard - paint walls, lay tiles and throw everything you need to other rooms.
• Play better together - join up to three players to move couches against the clock.
• Expect the unexpected - environmental elements spice up things. Have you ever renovated a building surrounded by lava?
• Lead the team - whoever holds the blueprint is in charge of the camera angle.
• Join in the fun - simple controls and a low entry level make Tools Up! a perfect party game for everyone.
Watch the launch date announcement trailer here:
Wishlist on Steam:
Join the Discord server:
About The Knights of Unity
Knights of Unity is a game development studio founded in 2015 in
Wrocław, Poland. The team has outsourced more than 80 titles for
companies like Team17, Interplay, and Daedalic. In 2018 The Knights of
Unity launched their first internally developed game, Scythe: Digital
Edition, an adaptation of the award winning board game.
About All in! Games
in! Games is a new video game publishing and production company based
in Krakow, Poland. Founded in 2018, the team has raised 10M EUR for
production and marketing and already signed sixteen games, including
Ghostrunner (One More Level), Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity), Paradise
Lost (PolyAmorous), Fort Triumph (CookieByte), Daymare: 1998 (Invader
Studios, Destructive Creations), Metamorphosis (Ovid Works), NYX: The
Awakening (Black Sail Games), Red Wings (All in! Games), Of Bird and
Cage (Capricia Productions), Space Cows (Happy Corruption) and Space
Company Simulator (INTERMARUM).