Today, publisher and developer TuYoo Games is unveiling a new update and in-game event for their massively popular game: Magnum Quest [iOS / Android]. The game combines idle tactical combat gameplay with card-based mechanics, utilizing personality-packed hero characters and challenging players to delve deadly dungeons, explore wintery wilds, and face off against fearsome foes! Each character is unique and faces off against opponents in fully rendered 3D battles of magic and might. If you’re a fan of tabletop and digital fantasy RPGs, you will love Magnum Quest on mobile.
Included in today’s update is a bevy of new features and content, including more open-world elements, guild battles, equipment crafting, and a new feature — Idle Dispatch. These new gameplay elements are expanding Magnum Quest in ways that take it far beyond a traditional idle game and add more tactical combat to it while enhancing the RPG elements of the game.
New features of Magnum Quest include:
- It’s a Bigger World Out There: New open-world elements mean there’s more for players to explore, be it dangerous jungles and winter wastelands, to creepy dungeons and sinister ruins
- Guild vs.Guild Battles: Player-vs-player combat is now a part of the game for those interested in pitting their guilds against each other!
- Idle Dispatch: Magnum Quest is an idle game, and this update adds more idle gameplay. Players can send different teams to explore and get more placement rewards through the non-main characters they develop.
- Forge Your Destiny: A new crafting and forging system will let you create special and powerful weapons and gear
To celebrate the update, the Magnum Quest team is launching an “Endless Free Summons” event where players will be able to earn free cards to enhance their characters. The 1000 draw raffle will run for the next 30 days, so be sure to get in quick so you don’t miss out!
- Squad 3.0 Update Launches Amphibious Assault With New Playable Faction, Map, and Game Features - June 23, 2022
- 3on3 Roars onto the Court with New Character, Howl - June 23, 2022
- A 1-bit Metroidvania that combines action, exploration, and puzzles! Astronite is coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation in October, 2022. Pre-orders are NOW OPEN! - June 23, 2022