Take a first look at this roguelite ARPG at the “Going Rogue” Steam Festival
Singapore, May 3rd 2022 – Indie developer Good Morning Games and publisher The Iterative Collective are proud to announce that their physics-based dungeon crawler Knight Crawlers will have a playable demo at Steam’s “Going Rogue: A Festival of Persistence” festival. Set to release on Steam in Q4 2022, Knight Crawlers is an ARPG with ragdoll combat that allows for endless runs as well as co-op and PvP.
Play as a Crawler and fight your way through the Lost Realms, picking up new equipment and skills by defeating waves of enemies in wacky, physics-based combat. With a unique balance of punishing combat and madcap humour, see the dungeon crawler genre in a new light as you explore and conquer this magical world. Knight Crawlers has a roguelite progression system, allowing players to pick up permanent bonuses between runs, as well as a wide variety of physical, ranged, and magical weapons to learn and master.
Take a first look at this genre-defying action title during the Going Rogue: A Festival of Persistence gameplay demo, which includes…
- Physics-based combat – Fight your way through hordes of enemies with melee weapons ranging from large mighty hammers to long-handled flails. If close combat isn’t your style, wands, staves, and bows give you a leg up for ranged battles.
- Brawl it or crawl it – Crawling through the realms doesn’t have to be a lonely affair. Enter PvP arenas to test your skills against other crawlers or team up to fight the horde together.
- Crawl it your way – Whether it’s dominion points, skill cards, or weapons, each choice makes every crawl unique.
- Crafting brings great power – Crafting powerful equipment and deadly weapons will be the difference between making it out alive or being overrun by hordes of enemies.
- Dominions – Dominions are the talents you learn after every crawl. Choose between several dominion classes to specialize your skills and add to your arsenal of astral defenses.
For more information on Knight Crawlers:
Wishlist Knight Crawlers on Steam:
Follow Knight Crawlers on Twitter: https://twitter.com/crawlersgame
Follow Knight Crawlers devlog on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTnBb2Bb65hKb6Ma3g2J0Rg
Visit the Knight Crawlers website: https://knightcrawlers.game/
Join the Knight Crawlers Discord: https://discord.gg/EYSpzrEYEv
About Good Morning Games:
Good Morning Games is a husband and wife founded indie game development studio. Established in 2021, they are working on their debut title, Knight Crawlers, a physics-based action RPG.
- Circuit: Laser Maze Announces the Hurdles Update - May 16, 2022
- THE ILLUSION NIGHTMARE BY RAVEN GAMES - May 16, 2022
- Fantasy Adventure Game Magnum Quest Adds Awesome New Features and a Massive Giveaway Event - May 16, 2022