The epic fantasy action-RPG prepares to leave Early Access with new features and several major improvements
Get both steel and magic ready, for it is time to decide the fate of an Empire: indie studio Poleaxe Games have announced that Empire of Ember will be fully released on Steam on January 20th 2022, at a price-point of $24.99/€20.99, with a launch discount of 25%.
This first-person action RPG with real-time strategy and management elements has been on development for the last four years. Since it entered the Early Access phase on March 31st, Empire of Ember has received many major updates aimed at implementing new content and features, as well as improving the game’s performance. With the announcement of its full release date looming on the horizon, developer Kevin Jenkins is focusing on the last touches and polish ahead of the final launch of his debut title.
Review keys are available. Ask us for yours!
ABOUT EMPIRE OF EMBER
Empire of Ember is a first-person epic fantasy action-RPG with real-time strategy and management elements, set in the fantastical world of its spiritual predecessor Ember. You’ll play as a battlemage who inherits rulership of your city after your master was killed in an attack led by a mysterious cult. Now you will need to bring your town back to prosperity and avenge your mentor while investigating the strange events behind his murder. Lead your troops in thrilling battles of up to a hundred units in fully destructible environments, explore a world of procedurally generated maps and dungeons, and build and customise your town with total freedom!
- Dual wield spells and weaponry in first-person thrilling battles of up to a hundred units. Fight directly where you are most needed, or command your soldiers using real-time strategy mechanics for more tactical encounters
- Build, design and customise your city completely with a library of over 2,500 assets
- Defend your own fully destructible 3D town and raze enemy cities to the ground
- Explore the procedurally generated world of Domus. Maps and dungeons will keep on changing with each new campaign and save file
- Manage your economy, resources and hold court to make decisions that will change the story and lead to different game endings
- Circuit: Laser Maze Announces the Hurdles Update - May 16, 2022
- THE ILLUSION NIGHTMARE BY RAVEN GAMES - May 16, 2022
- Fantasy Adventure Game Magnum Quest Adds Awesome New Features and a Massive Giveaway Event - May 16, 2022