More blades, more bows - get your weapons here!
Code Request Link - https://www.keymailer.co/g/games/124596
Sheffield, UK, 19th November 2021- Independent games studio Big Village Games is excited to announce that Merek’s Market is crashing in on PS5 and Xbox Series this November. We’ve all thrown down our bags of gold to stock up for the next adventure but what about the poor souls rushing around behind the counter to fill our inventory? Weird customers? Yep. Over the top crafting challenges? You bet. A shop cat? Of course!
This November 26th 2021, Take control of Merek and his intrepid support team and help raise Merek’s Market to glory! (heaps of gold may also be included) on Playstation 5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
Take ownership of Merek’s Market as you haggle, barter, and craft your way through a comical single player campaign or team up with friends to supply the whole town.
- Haggling - Get the best price by trying to read customers and discreetly adjusting your prices.
- Crafting - Make some beautiful inventions…and some fairly awful looking ones too. It’s hard to argue with a paying customer.
- 4 Player Local Co-op - Sit down with up to 3 friends in a full co-op campaign.
“The last 18 months have been really tough on everyone so what better way to mark the return to “normality” than a session of good, old fashioned co-op gaming set in a store with no masks required?” ponders Dave Warderley of Big Village Games. “Merek’s Market is fun for all the family. Friends away for the week? Your parents will totally be useful teammates. Lockdown took its toll? Save the relationship with some quality time. Struggle with the most basic games? That’s fine, just look like you’re doing something useful while your team carries you.”
Merek’s Market brings its manic mix of crafting and retail to PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S on November 26th 2021 priced at £14.99/$19.99/€17.99.
Media can click here [https://www.keymailer.co/g/games/124596] to register interest in trying their hand at medieval shopkeeping or to arrange an interview with the developers, contact the team listed below.
Assets can be found here [https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TiI6PuTibGtUauowyBfVZPtyZYScHklv/view?usp=sharing]
Media Contacts:James Langford [email protected]
- Circuit: Laser Maze Announces the Hurdles Update - May 16, 2022
- THE ILLUSION NIGHTMARE BY RAVEN GAMES - May 16, 2022
- Fantasy Adventure Game Magnum Quest Adds Awesome New Features and a Massive Giveaway Event - May 16, 2022