SAN DIEGO – November 15, 2021 – Psyonix, the San Diego video game developer, announced that Rocket League Season 5 begins on November 17 on all platforms! The upcoming season blasts into space and will feature a new Arena variant, Rocket Pass, Limited Time Mode (LTM), Competitive Season, and more.
Rocket League Season 5 will include:
- Starbase Arc: Aftermath Arena Variant – The classic Starbase Arc Arena has been invaded by an evil force and will be available once Season 5 begins. Take a look at the new trailer, which features a reimagined version of the song “Player Of Games” made for Season 5 by the artist GRIMES, HERE
- New Rocket Pass – The next Rocket Pass will be headlined by the Nexus car and feature items such as the Spacedirt Paint Finish, Hyperspace Animated Decal, and Cosmosis Goal Explosion. More information about the Season 5 Rocket Pass will be fully revealed next Tuesday, November 16.
- Heatseeker Ricochet LTM – Players will be able to compete in Heatseeker action with a twist on three new Rocket Labs Arenas (Barricade, Colossus, and Hourglass) beginning November 18.
- Additional Updates – There will also be general quality of life improvements to the game and Season 4 Competitive Rewards will be distributed shortly after Season 5 begins. For more information, read the latest blog post HERE.
Rocket League Season 5 will be live on November 17 following a game update on November 16 at 4 p.m. PST (12 a.m. UTC November 17), pending first party certification. If you or a member of your team is interested in Rocket Pass Premium codes, please let us know and we will send you a code when Season 5 is live.
Key art can be downloaded HERE
- Hop Into the First Paper Mario Adventure With Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack - December 4, 2021
- Playing with time – Timerunner - December 4, 2021
- Xbox Platforms Embraces A Grim Dawn Future - December 4, 2021