FRIDAY 22ND OCTOBER
● JD and Pokémon GO create 300 new PokéStops across the UK and Europe
● Avatar items inspired by JD-exclusive Nike apparel can be collected in the game
● JD x Pokémon GO launches Friday, 22 October
JD has teamed up with Pokémon GO to create 300 new PokéStops across the UK and Europe and provide exclusive avatar items inspired by Nike apparel.
Furthermore, Trainers will be able to cooperate in scheduled Raid Battles against Legendary Pokémon at locations hosting an in-game Gym!
In Pokémon GO, players—known as Trainers—are rewarded for visiting physical locations that host in-game PokéStops, where they can obtain in-game items such as Poké Balls, Potions, and Eggs.
Pokémon GO Trainers navigate the map using their in-game avatar—their in-game character. They can also collect avatar items, which are apparel and accessory options that they can use to style their avatar.
Trainers will be able to collect Nike-themed avatar items by spinning the PokéStop and tapping the Nike items. The real-world apparel that’s the inspiration for the avatar items will also be available for purchase exclusively at JD!
The avatar items will be inspired by the Nike Air Max 2021 sneakers, a Nike Air T-shirt, and a Nike Air Max Heritage backpack.
Badges can be acquired by heading to multiple PokéStops providing XP (experience points), which gives unlocks in the game. The higher your level, the more unlocks.
Pokémon GO is a global phenomenon, with over one billion downloads. JD x Pokémon GO launches Friday, 22 October. Trainers can download the Pokémon GO app on the App Store for Apple devices and on Google Play for Android devices.
Please find the full list of UK JD x Pokémon GO Doors here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e5H0wutGw9ZCn37vHtOVHfseR58PnlhnMj08Ogx0eiY/edit?usp=sharing
- Tap to the Rhythm in HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! Now Available for iOS and Android - December 8, 2021
- KARTRIDER: DRIFT CLOSED BETA STARTS TODAY - December 8, 2021
- DISCOVER THE STUNNING, LIMITED RUN JOURNEY EDITION OF CALL OF THE SEA - December 8, 2021