Silicon City enters Early Access
Retro city building game for the modern world
Annecy – France, October 14, 2021- Polycorne Studio is announcing that Silicon City, its retro/modern city-builder game with a focus on Data and citizens, is entering Early Access on October 14, 2021 at 07:00 PM (CEST). The launch comes with a 15% discount on the price of the game and the demo remains available on the Steam platform.
Silicon City is a City-Building Game with a retro-style but with loads of Modern features.
As the new mayor of the city, you build the city building by building and ensure the happiness of your fellow citizens by developing the infrastructure, traffic, and work in the city.
- Choose your camera type (2D, Iso, 3D) and experience the retro feel of the classics of the genre from the ’80s, ’90s, and ’00s.
- Use loads of data views at your disposal to better manage your city and your Silizens.
- Make your Silizens happy by taking the time to get to know them, their needs, and desires, thanks to their personalized file. As a modern Mayor, you can even send them a Tweet to correspond with them.
Price at launch: $16.99 instead of $19.99 | 15.29€ instead of 17.99€
- Trailer : https://youtu.be/aJJIiDor3lY
- Steam : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1121200/Silicon_City/
- Itch.io : https://polycorne.itch.io/silicon-city
- Discord : https://discord.gg/ckMUCSkg
- Press contact: [email protected]
Here are the tools that the City Council gathered to help you in your mission to develop the city and to make our Silizens happy… and hopefully get you re-elected.
- DATA-DRIVEN: Access layers of big data that link macro and micro-city management.
- PROCEDURAL BUILDING CREATION: Procedural building creation offers an infinite number of possibilities in addition to 31 buildings and infrastructure already designed.
- INDIVIDUALS-CENTRIC: Unique citizens with personal tastes and preferences that will determine their dream job and behavior.
- CAMERA MODE: Watch your city and its inhabitants in the style of city builders from the 80s, 90s, or 00s.
- REAL-LIKE TRAFFIC: Optimise transport and avoid traffic jams with the Rushhour integration.
- IN-GAME TWITTER: Monitor your citizens’ tweets to improve their lives as you increase your popularity.
- SANDBOX MODE: Create and manage the city of your dreams!
- STORY MODE (including a tutorial for apprentice mayors): Build, improve, attract, become a legendary mayor.
- CHALLENGES: Try all the challenges to improve your popularity and access new buildings.
- RANDOM NATURAL DISASTER: Meteor, devastating Fires, and other crises to deal with
- MAP GENERATOR: 17,592,186,044,416 maps available. From 32×32 (very small) to 256×256 (large).
During the EA, some more features will be added to the game such as:
- MULTIPLAYER: Challenge your friends, unlock bonuses and become the best mayor!
- ELECTION SYSTEM: Run for an additional term and get re-elected
- HoYo FEST Grand Opening in Southeast Asia This November - October 26, 2021
- Seek Out The Ultimate Predators In ‘Prehistoric Hunt’ Roaring With Thrills On STEAM - October 26, 2021
- Goodgame Studios Establishes New Publishing Division; Releases Mobile Real Time Strategy Game War Alliance - October 26, 2021