Consult the stars and guide a primitive tribe when the new title from developer Brainwash Gang launches later this month
11 October, 2021 – Indie publisher Digerati is delighted to announce Grotto, the mystical first-person narrative adventure from developer Brainwash Gang, will launch 20th October for Steam, GOG, Humble, and other PC storefronts.
> Request a Steam review key: https://bit.ly/GrottoRC
The latest project from Brainwash Gang, the Madrid-based studio behind Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition, and The Longest Road on Earth, Grotto is an immersive, first-person narrative adventure set entirely within the confines of an exotic mountain cave. Players assume the role of the Soothsayer – a mysterious stranger who resides in the titular den and possesses mystical powers.
Visited by the superstitious people of a primitive tribe, the Soothsayer provides guidance using various means of divination, primarily reading and interpreting the stars and constellations. As the story unfolds, the Soothsayer becomes inextricably entwined with the tribe’s fortunes, and every augury brings them closer to an uncertain fate. In addition to the PC version, Grotto is also coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch early next year. Grotto trailer: https://youtu.be/eRKIatBL7Zs
About The Game
Grotto is a mystical, narrative-focused experience. You are the Soothsayer. The one capable of talking with the stars and unveiling their messages. In a time of turmoil, the tribe of the valley turn to your powers of divination and come to you for guidance. Their fate will change depending on your auguries. Overthink every constellation, or let the stars freely enter your mind. You are the Soothsayer and yours is the way to read the future.
- Look to the sky from the sacred rock, draw the constellations, and read the stars
- Learn to read the bones and foretell the future or contact those who are gone
- Get to know your people and help them face their problems
- Choose wisely your answers as you’ll change the present and future of your tribe. They will thrive or die depending on your words
- A visual style that mixes 2D and 3D art brings the confined world of Grotto to life
- JD teams up with Pokémon GO to create 300 new PokéStops across the UK and Europe - October 24, 2021
- One Military Camp calls for new recruits on Steam - October 24, 2021
- Mother of All Secrets | From the people behind The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante! - October 24, 2021