Now Linux users can also rage on this still unbeaten game.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 10/11/2021
Email: [email protected]
Italian developer Matteo Dalmasso solo project “Chicken Cannon!” is now available also for Linux and SteamOS platforms, including the free demo.
“In the first month after release some players tried to beat the game, but the furthest they got for now is about halfway to the end, after something like 12 hours of playtime… It will be interesting to see how far Linux users will get.”
Chicken Cannon includes:
- Collectibles hidden across the map.
- Integration with Steam stats (to get an accurate evaluation of the raging that’s happening in the community).
- Integration with Steam leaderboards (in case anyone manages to beat the game, his time will be saved).
- A special mode, unlocked after the player beats the game for the first time.
Try to beat this near-impossible game, and prepare to get angry! Buy Chicken Cannon on Steam!
Check the trailer on YouTube!
- HoYo FEST Grand Opening in Southeast Asia This November - October 26, 2021
- Seek Out The Ultimate Predators In ‘Prehistoric Hunt’ Roaring With Thrills On STEAM - October 26, 2021
- Goodgame Studios Establishes New Publishing Division; Releases Mobile Real Time Strategy Game War Alliance - October 26, 2021