For Immediate Release – 24 Sept 2021
Brighton, UK – Friday September 24th, 2021 – Make Real, creators of award winning ‘Radial-G : Racing Revolved’ on Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR and ‘Loco Dojo’ for PC VR, is excited to announce that ‘Loco Dojo Unleashed’ will be coming to the Oculus Quest Store for Oculus Quest and Quest 2 Virtual Reality (VR) devices on October 7th this year.
Following on from the success of the title on PC VR platforms and Location-Based Entertainment (LBE) VR spaces, the studio team is proud to have been able to secure a release slot for an enhanced version of the game for the Oculus Quest, featuring:
- New ‘Quick Match’ mode to speed up multiplayer lobbies and matchmaking
- ‘Table of Trials’ full tournament mode for 2-4 players looking for a greater challenge
- New single player mode ‘Solo Dojo’ to hone skills and unlock new masks
- ‘Ten Trials Test’ single player mode to try to unlock the fabled black headband
- 16 marvellous mad minigames set across 4 varied themes; Countryside, Rocky Desert, Seaside and Foggy Swamp
- More of the charismatic Grand Sensei host, to aid and assist during gameplay, voiced by cult hero Brian Blessed
- Delightfully quirky wooden toy visual style
- Enchanting stick-in-your-head soundtrack
- 15 frivolous achievements to unlock
- 12 animal masks based on the Chinese zodiac, to unlock for your avatar
Enter the whimsical wooden world of Loco Dojo and step up to Grand Sensei’s ‘Table of Trials’ to pit your silliest skills against (up to) three friends or strangers in this hilariously competitive multiplayer party game.
Take turns to spin the dice wheel and move your counter around the dojo’s game board, acquiring strategic prizes and launching ludicrous trials in which to compete with your rival players to prove yourself as a master of martial madness!
Discover a wealth of wacky uses for Touch controls woven through sixteen ridiculous minigames. Perform well and win a pile of Golden Suns to please the Grand Sensei, earning the right to enter his temple where overall victory can be claimed in an asymmetric showdown of epic absurdity.
No friends? No problem! Grand Sensei’s Ten Trial Test provides a highly replayable Solo Challenge mode that’s different every time you play. Do you have what it takes to obtain the fabled Black Headband? No? Master your movements in the new single player training academy and work your way up through the tiers to the top!
“Following on from the success of the game on PC VR and in LBE VR Arcades, we have listened to feedback to include a number of enhancements for Oculus Quest players,” says Sam Watts, Immersive Partnerships Director at Make Real. “For launch we wanted to make sure it is as easy as possible to pick-up and play and get into games. We’ve removed elements that slowed gameplay down and added those that improve players understanding of how to become the master within the dojo. We’ve spent considerable effort buffing the wood to provide the same polished world and hectic gameplay the title is known for, coming soon to Oculus Quest. Similarly we wanted to thank the Oculus Rift community by enabling Cross-Buy so if you’ve bought it on the Oculus Store already, it will appear ready to install on Oculus Quest when it launches!”
- JD teams up with Pokémon GO to create 300 new PokéStops across the UK and Europe - October 24, 2021
- One Military Camp calls for new recruits on Steam - October 24, 2021
- Mother of All Secrets | From the people behind The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante! - October 24, 2021