Build the home of your dreams and tend crops OR throw on a backpack and grab a sword to explore the mysteries within… Len’s Island is an action-adventure / island sim game packed with intense combat and dungeon battles!
Brisbane, Australia – 13th September 2021 – Following a successful kickstarter campaign in 2020, Flow Studio is proud to announce that action-adventure island sim mash-up, Len’s Island will launch on Steam Early Access for PC and Mac on 5th November 2021 for £19.49 / $24.99 / €20.99. $24.99 USD.
In Len’s Island, players can pick their own playstyle, choose a simple life or pick up a sword and head for the mysteries that lurk below. The vibrant and engaging world has been lovingly crafted to appeal to all kinds of audiences whether they’re hardcore dungeon-crawler fans, home-builder and decorators, explorers and completionists, farming fanatics, collectable hoarders, or people who just want to live a simple life chopping trees as the sun goes down, there’s something for everyone to discover on Len’s Island.
The Early Access version of Len’s Island is just the start of the journey for Flow Studio. With an already packed feature list for EA, plans are well underway for major expansion including full multiplayer co-op by 2023 alongside many other updates slated for very soon after Early Access launch. This includes elements such as new quests and NPC’s, more dungeons and a final boss of the island. Flow Studio will also expand on lore and story, add more content for building and farming as well as augmenting combat content by adding new weapons such as bows and other special items.
“I started on Len’s Island as a solo project 4 years ago with the ambition of developing my vision of the perfect game!”, commented Julian Ball, owner of Flow Studio. “Following the Kickstarter campaign, we’ve been able to build an international team who have helped me bring this vision to life. The guys have injected so much love and energy into Len’s Island, I believe that together we’ve crafted a beautiful, immersive, captivating and meaningful experience which we just can’t wait for people to discover”.
Len’s Island features:
▪ Build the home of your dreams – Build wherever you want, make it as big as you want, and choose from a range of materials to let your creativity run wild! Len’s Island uses a unique modular building system that allows anyone to feel like a seasoned home designer.
▪ Looking for some action? – Len’s Island is a fast-paced, skill-driven dungeon crawler with a strong focus on engaging a wide range of combat types and loadout combinations. If you’ve built the perfect pad, tended enough crops and met the local townsfolk, there are deep, dark caves below the island with plenty more to explore.
▪ Tend to your crops – Use farms to grow the food that fuels your ventures into the dungeons and long days exploring the Islands; as well as grow exotic plants and flowers to sell back to the villagers for gold. Grow large-scale farms throughout the forest, or care for small garden beds on your balcony. Or if you’re not the green-thumb type, place some pot plants and call it a day.
▪ Explore the world and rebuild your surroundings – Len’s Island focuses on rewarding adventurers, whether it’s finding a long lost sword to claim as your own, rebuilding an old broken bridge or finding hidden rooms in the dungeons. There are many secrets to uncover on the island and below it.
Find Len’s Island online:
- Hop Into the First Paper Mario Adventure With Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack - December 4, 2021
- Playing with time – Timerunner - December 4, 2021
- Xbox Platforms Embraces A Grim Dawn Future - December 4, 2021