Don’t Run Out Of Gas Crossing Death Valley!
Kraków, Poland, September 8th 2021: Indie game developer and simulation specialist DRAGO Entertainment is proud to announce the highly anticipated release of Gas Station Simulator coming to PC via STEAM™ on September 15th, courtesy of indie-specialist games publisher, MovieGames. In April of this year, the free Gas Station Simulator (Prologue: Early Days) released to critical acclaim and has achieved massive success with more than 300k downloads, overwhelmingly positive reviews and more than 20 million YouTube™ views. Simulation fans rejoice as the full version finally comes to fruition and launches worldwide!
Game Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyWZTYsrzR0
Gas Station Simulator is a comprehensive and advanced simulation game challenging you to manage an abandoned gas station in the middle of the North American desert! From humble beginnings you must renovate, expand, and run daily operations and find ways to attract new customers to make a living. You are tasked with cleaning, fixing, painting, decorating, and repairing equipment, and when funds are earned, you can upgrade to new tools and equipment, further expanding your operations. Your customers are many and varied and you must treat each with courtesy and respect to gain a positive reputation.
Gas Station Simulator will entertain you with its many customization options, a wealth of activities and mini games to keep you busy! A key feature is the games emergent gameplay, stemming from high interactivity combined with a variety of random encounters. Your success will depend on your skills as a small business owner and your ability to deal with growth as your humble gas station becomes a full-fledged service station.
- Renovate, run, and expand a gas station in the desert.
- Build new services like a workshop, shop, warehouse, or car wash.
- Try to handle everything on your own or hire employees to help.
- Interesting events on top of the normal gameplay.
- Lots of customization and decoration options.
- Lots of different customers with varying needs and expectations.
- Lots of management options for you to dive into.
Gas Station Simulator is available via STEAM™
A version of the game is currently in development for XBOX One and PlayStation 4 with a scheduled release in 2022.
- JD teams up with Pokémon GO to create 300 new PokéStops across the UK and Europe - October 24, 2021
- One Military Camp calls for new recruits on Steam - October 24, 2021
- Mother of All Secrets | From the people behind The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante! - October 24, 2021