Coming to Steam Early Access in Q3 this year.
Friday 20th August – Vienna, Austria – One-man indie studio Driehaus (aka Johannes Gäbler) announced today that Festival Tycoon, his upcoming festival builder-sim, will be released in Q3 year on Steam Early Access.
Book bands, sign deals, fix toilets, and design the venue of a lifetime – no job is too big (or too gross) for a manager on the rise. Festival Tycoon challenges players to create, design, and manage their own music festival empire, growing from a backyard bonanza to an unmissable, Coachella-level event.
A fusion of builder, management and RTS, Festival Tycoon is all about hosting the wildest festival the world has ever seen in adorable, colourful voxels.
- 🎪 Design the optimal festival layout: Place tents, VIP bungalows, glamorous stages, portaloos, festival decorations and more!
- 🎸Book talent and arrange a stellar line-up: Put your bargaining skills and musical taste to the test by hiring a range of bands across the likes of folk, rock and techno.
- 🎫 Attract sponsors and sell tickets: Appease sponsors like banks, record labels and drink companies for grants.
- 🤩 Keep the crowds happy: Be wary of your attendees’ satisfaction, as unhappy punters are quick to take to social media and ruin your reputation!
- 🩹 React to events to ensure the smooth running of your festival. Despatch first aiders and security to deal with common festival occurrences, fix the beer vans, replenish the food supplies and keep the trash from piling up.
- 📈 Grow your festival empire and react to world events including band breakups, record-breaking album releases, sponsorship spats and more.
- Plus many more unannounced features planned for Early Access
About Johannes Gäbler.
Johannes develops his debut game Festival Tycoon alongside his studies at University in Vienna. In 2020 Driehaus received funding from the Vienna Business Agency to help launch Festival Tycoon into Steam Early Access.
About Future Friends Games
Future Friends was founded in 2017 with a simple mission: help indie games get the love they deserve. Though initially focused on PR, the company has now branched out into publishing, with their debut title Omno out now on Xbox One, PS4, Steam and Game Pass. 2021 will also see ‘Exo One’ release along with Festival Tycoon launching into Steam Early Access.
- PRINNY PRESENTS NIS CLASSICS VOLUME 2
SORTIRA LE 13 MAI 2022 SUR NINTENDO SWITCH - January 26, 2022
- VR Action-Adventure Game, The Tale of Onogoro, to be released Spring 2022 - January 26, 2022
- Jigsaw Returns to Introduce Behaviour Interactive’s New Trailer for Dead by Daylight’s Archives Tome 10: SAW. - January 26, 2022