– Meet the new Assassin character ‘Wolfgang’ and check out the newly begun ‘SMASH PASS Season 5: Wolves Streets’
– A new map for ‘Crown Guard’ mode ‘Queen’s Chessboard – Late Night’ added
– Log in and play to claim various rewards through the ‘Playtime Event’ until August 31st
Seoul, South Korea – August 3, 2021 – LINE Games Corporation announced that its Multiplayer Action PvP SMASH LEGENDS, developed by 5minlab and published by LINE Games, has updated ‘SMASH PASS Season 5: Wolves Streets’, and added a new Legend ‘Wolfgang’.
In this week, SMASH LEGENDS’ 16th new Legend ‘Wolfgang’ has joined the game’s roster of fairy tale-themed characters. Inspired from the big bad wolf from the classic fairy tale, ‘Wolfgang’ is the first Assassin character to be armed with a debuff skill, adding a fun new twist to the gameplay.
‘Wolfgang’ can be claimed at the 15th stage of ‘SMASH PASS Season 5: Wolves Streets’. For the purchasers, SMASH PASS offers increased maximum stack of Quests as well as Keys for battles, along with various in-game rewards including Boxes and Emojis.
A new map ‘Queen’s Chessboard – Late Night’ for the popular 3 vs 3 mode ‘Crown Guard’ has also been updated.
In ‘Crown Guard’, a team scoring the first three points by taking down the opposing team’s crowned players wins. Its new map ‘Queen’s Chessboard – Late Night’ is characterized by a smaller match area, which makes the gameplay more dynamic and intense.
Also, starting today, ‘Playtime Event’ will run until August 31st to reward players with a handful of in-game items such as ‘Special Box’, ‘Bronze Box’ and ‘Key Doublers’ based on their accumulated playtime during the event period.
SMASH LEGENDS is a real-time PvP game offering simple, action-packed 3-minute battles. The game presents 16 attractive characters inspired from fairy tales around the world and 9 versatile modes to play with. As a multi-platform game, SMASH LEGENDS supports cross-play support between mobile devices and PC (Steam).
For more information on SMASH LEGENDS including its ongoing events, visit its official website and social media channels.
|Development||5minlab Co.,Ltd.||Service||LINE Games Corporation|
|Genre||Multiplayer Action PvP||Platform||Mobile (Android / iOS)PC (Steam)|
Official Website: https://sl-us.floor.line.games
- Antstream Arcade brings world’s largest library of retro games to the Epic Games Store - November 26, 2021
- “Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team” Debuts New Players Including Shun Nitta Wearing the 2021 Season J.League Official Kits! - November 26, 2021
- “One Hand Clapping” – Final Release is just around the corner! - November 26, 2021