Buckle up for this quirky near-future murder mystery visual novel featuring a female protagonist, a diverse cast of characters, and a potentially homicidal car A.I.
Pittsburgh, PA, July 30, 2021 – After a successful debut on the PC, CRASH: Autodrive, a near-future murder mystery about a potentially homicidal self-driving Autocab, is coming to Nintendo Switch™ on August 31!
CRASH: Autodrive is a narrative adventure set in the near future where nobody drives and self-driving Autocabs rule the city streets. It’s just a normal day when four strangers get into an Autocab, but they are quickly thrust into danger when the car impossibly hits a cyclist. When they exit the car, they discover they all know the victim and they all have a motive for murder! Even the car’s artificial intelligence!
You play as Emily, a young woman from a small town trying to make it in the big city. You will get to know your fellow passengers, and the car’s A.I. as you investigate clues, solve puzzles, and use the clues you find to contradict lies, explore new conversations, and piece together the mystery of who killed Thomas Sinclair!
- A compelling sci-fi murder mystery story with some thought-provoking life lessons and themes of grey morality.
- A diverse cast of charming and authentic characters.
- Spirited and funny writing, yet serious when it needs to be.
- A bangin’ soundtrack inspired by classic detective and murder mystery games.
- A 3-4 hour playtime for players with a busy schedule and too many games to play.
“CRASH: Autodrive is my first game since leaving the large AAA teams and striking out on my own. I’m very excited to take all of that high quality AAA game making experience and apply it to my own smaller and more intimate games,” said David Shaver, Founder of Studio Nightcap. “I know this game is very different from previous games I’ve worked on, but I’m starting small and building up from there. My hope is that people will fall in love with the characters and be intrigued by the timely self-driving car “What if?” tale I’m telling.” David previously worked on The Last of Us Part II, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Titanfall, and Titanfall 2.
Request a review copy at [email protected]
To stay up to date on all things CRASH: Autodrive, head to www.crashautodrive.com to sign up for the mailing list, follow Studio Nightcap on Twitter, and/or like the game’s page on Facebook.
- Critically Acclaimed Monster Catcher ‘Nexomon’ Launches Today! - September 19, 2021
- PUBG NEW STATESURPASSES 40 MILLION PRE-REGISTRATIONS AS PRE-ORDERS OPEN UP IN INDIA - September 19, 2021
- The Jackbox Party Pack 8 Comes to Consoles PC on October 14! - September 19, 2021