The Cozy Townbuilder and Adventure Game is coming to consoles August 11th 2021
July 28th, 2021 – Toronto, ON — Lithic Entertainment proudly announces that it’s debut title, Dwarrows, is on its way to PlayStation®4 and Xbox One August 11th 2021, with support for next-generation consoles. The game launch price is $29.99 US.
Dwarrows, originally released on PC (Steam) February 28th 2020 to “Very Positive” reviews, has undergone several stages of significant additions and improvements since, including:
- A fully redesigned Pet Training mini-game based on player feedback
- More Pets to collect and accessories to dress them up
- and Accessibility Features to help adjust the game’s platforming difficulty to the player’s preference.
These and any future changes to the game will, of course, be available to console players as well.
About the Game
Dwarrows brings together the Third-Person Adventure & City-Builder genres in a peaceful and beautiful fantasy world, filled with kind characters, cute animals to befriend, puzzles to solve, and artifacts to uncover.
“The ‘Very Positive’ reception on PC (Steam) has made our team very proud, and we trust console players will be just as glad to spend time in this peaceful, handcrafted world.”– says Andy Wood, co-founder of Lithic Entertainment.
“Dwarrows is a game with heart, and a game with many facets. It’s a happy and peaceful adventure game with puzzles to solve, treasures to uncover, and animals to befriend; it’s a light city-builder with people to house, entertain, and meet their needs; and it’s a story about a trio of adventurers tasked with helping re-home a civilization of friendly little wood-elves.” – says Alain Bellemare, co-founder of Lithic Entertainment.
To learn more about Dwarrows, visit www.dwarrows.com.
Fans can follow the game on Twitter and Discord.
- Trailer: https://youtu.be/RVIEmUeYuIo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LithicEnt
- Discord: discord.gg/dwarrows
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/532750/Dwarrows/
- Xbox: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/0/9NP6MH1B9109
- PS4: https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/concept/10002338/
- Lithic Entertainment: www.lithicentertainment.com
About Lithic Entertainment
Lithic Entertainment Inc. is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and is composed of three tenacious and patient developers.
- “Pretty Girls Breakout!” is coming soon on Steam! - September 24, 2021
- Castle of Shikigami 2 Shoots Its Way to Nintendo Switch and Steam This December - September 24, 2021
- “Mira’s Brush” On STEAM Challenges You To Restore Color To Chromaland In A Fun, Side-Scrolling Retro-Platformer! - September 24, 2021