Glaive Games studio and publisher OverGamez announced 45% OFF on Nintendo Switch version of Collapsed game.
Collapsed is a roguelike platformer set in a post-apocalyptic world.
Collapsed gameplay trailer:
Nintendo eShop page:
Innumerable hordes of bloodthirsty aliens have crossed the borders of our Solar System, intent upon enslaving all sentient life in the universe. Capturing planet after planet, the aliens make their way to Earth, where they face stiff resistance: Earthlings have learned how to fight back against the invaders and have created a powerful weapon.
You play as one of four Hunters (each with their own set of abilities, skills and combat style) and work to annihilate the extraterrestrials who’ve landed on the planet. Clear numerous unique locations with procedurally generated levels, hordes of dangerous enemies, and deadly traps. Combat in heated battles will test your skills and reaction time.
- Play as one of four hero classes, each with their own set of abilities, skills, and combat style.
- A vast skill tree offers you even more ways to customize your character.
- The skill tree is shared between all classes.
- Create and combine over 100 different pieces of equipment, that help your character complete their mission more efficiently.
- The inventory storage is shared between all classes.
- If you character dies, the loot and skills you’ve accumulated aren’t lost, but you must start over.
- Levels are randomly generated, so don’t worry — it won’t feel like Groundhog Day.
The fate of the world is in your hands!
- Developer: Glaive Games
- Publisher: OverGamez
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Genre: Roguelike platformer
- Price with 45% Off: 8,25 $ or € 8,24
- Discount 45% July 19 - August 7
- Streaming Platform Trovo Adds StreamElements To Roster of Content Creation Tools - January 17, 2022
- Netmarble Reveals CBT Plans for Newest 3D TPS MOBA ‘Overprime’ - January 17, 2022
- Tracks – Toybox Edition Arrives January 27 On Nintendo Switch In Asia - January 17, 2022