PC version to exit Steam Early Access, enabling cross-play
SEOUL – July 9, 2021 – Hunter’s Arena: Legends will launch on August 3, 2021, as a PS5, PS4, and PS Plus exclusive, as revealed today during a State of Play event by PlayStation®. The PC version will exit Steam Early Access on the same date, adding new features and enabling cross-play with PlayStation® players. It will also receive a limited time 50% launch discount.
Watch PlayStation State of Play trailer here:“We’d like to apologize for taking a considerable amount of time to polish our game and making our fans wait for the official launch,” said David Yoon, the CEO of Mantisco. “Today, I’m excited to confirm: Hunter’s Arena Legends will get a full release on August 3d on PlayStation and PC with cross-play!”
Major changes in the release version include:
- Five new Hunters – Five new warriors – Momo, Dalgi, Wu Kong, Pigsy, and Sandy – will be added to a total roster of 17 Hunters that players can enjoy, test, and craft their own strategies with.
- Smaller map for tighter gameplay – Listening to user feedback, the map has now been shrunk and the number of players has been decreased for more dynamic gameplay and easier navigation. Fast travel options have also been added.
- Overhauled combat system – To give players more options, Quickstep has been added to the game. It’s a risky move that can turn the tide of the battle, but using it makes players more vulnerable to enemy’s projectiles.
- New arena, crossplay, and more – There’s a new arena coming, as well various optimizations that allow for cross-play between PС and PlayStation. The game’s PC performance has been further improved.
About Hunter’s Arena Legends
Hunter’s Arena is a 30 player PvP & PvE combat-based Battle Royale set in the ancient age of Demon Hunters.
Experience a next generation Battle Royale that includes killing monsters, upgrading skills, and getting items within a quickly shrinking battlefield.
From snowy mountains to dense forest and dangerous lava fields, detailed and realistic terrain impacts how players do battle. Special dungeon areas allow players the choice to work together to fight boss monsters for powerful rewards.
For more information on Hunter’s Arena Legends, please visit the official website.
“PlayStation”, “PS5, “PS4” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. “SONY” is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
- JD teams up with Pokémon GO to create 300 new PokéStops across the UK and Europe - October 24, 2021
- One Military Camp calls for new recruits on Steam - October 24, 2021
- Mother of All Secrets | From the people behind The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante! - October 24, 2021