June 18, 2021. HeroCraft PC is glad to present public demos for five upcoming titles during Steam Next Fest. All five games are scheduled to release later this year. The demos will be available for download through June 22.
Watch teaser video
The demos include Gravewood High (Steam), Anvil Saga (Steam), Revival: Recolonization (Steam), Catizens (Steam) and Organs Please (Steam). Media, influencers and players are welcome to play and share any in-game footage, first impressions and feedback.
- Gravewood High is an infinitely replayable stealth horror game set in high school. The game features destructible environments, randomized level layouts and a smart opponent that develops new abilities the more you play.
- Anvil Saga is a management sim with RPG elements where you take control of a blacksmith shop amidst the Hundred Years’ War. Each decision you make impacts the story and gameplay.
- Revival: Recolonization is a post-apoc 4x strategy game where the world and its rules can change at key moments, creating a deep and highly replayable experience.
- Catizens is a colony management simulation game where you watch over unique cats with quirky personalities, as you help them build and grow their settlement.
- Organs Please is a satirical management sim, where you take control of a recycling factory with a twist: it recycles humans. Decide who gets to escape our dying planet in a cozy spaceship and who sacrifices their blood, sweat and tears for humanity.
About HeroCraft PC
HeroCraft PC is a subdivision of HeroCraft—an established developer and publisher of high-quality games, such as King of Dragon Pass, Tempest and Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf. The company’s portfolio comprises over 10 games with a focus on role-playing, action and strategy titles. HeroCraft PC is launching several games this year including Gravewood High (Steam, EGS), Anvil Saga (Steam), Revival: Recolonization (Steam), Catizens (Steam) and Organs Please (Steam).