June 18, 2021
After therecent reveal of A Plague Tale: Requiem at the E3 2021 Xbox Games Showcase, Asobo Studio and Focus Home Interactive are thrilled to announce that the critically-acclaimed first opus of the series, A Plague Tale: Innocence, comes in an enhanced version to Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 on July 6. This enhanced version will feature 4K UHD (only on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5), 60 FPS, and 3D audio support.
Watch today’s trailer and witness the award-winning journey through a grim medieval France in never-before-seen detail on next-generation consoles.
Also on July 6, A Plague Tale: Innocence will release on the Nintendo Switch system for the first time. The game will be available as a cloud version, allowing players to pick it up digitally and play using cloud streaming technology. To apply for review code please fill in this form
For more information, please contact : UK:[email protected]Rest of the world:[email protected]
About A Plague Tale: Innocence
Follow the grim tale of young Amicia and her little brother Hugo, in a heartrending journey through the darkest hours of history. Hunted by Inquisition soldiers and surrounded by unstoppable swarms of rats, Amicia and Hugo will come to know and trust each other. As they struggle to survive against overwhelming odds, they will fight to find purpose in this brutal, unforgiving world.
- An original story featuring two young orphans on the run from the Inquisition.
- A gameplay that blends action and adventure phases.
- Survive against a great danger: supernatural swarms of rats that appeared with the great plague
- Hop Into the First Paper Mario Adventure With Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack - December 4, 2021
- Playing with time – Timerunner - December 4, 2021
- Xbox Platforms Embraces A Grim Dawn Future - December 4, 2021