Watch the brand new trailer and play the Steam Next Fest demo today!
KARLSHAMN, JUNE 11th 2021 – The small team at Something We Made is thrilled to have had their game TOEM featured today as part of Day of the Devs: Summer Game Fest Edition, while debuting a brand new trailer. The team will also be releasing a free PC demo as part of Steam Next Fest on June 16th. The demo features the opening section of the game, allowing players to get comfortable using the camera and meeting the nice folks of Homelandia and Oaklaville.
TOEM is set to release later this year on Steam.
Set off on a delightful expedition and use your photographic eye to uncover the mysteries of the magical TOEM in this hand-drawn adventure game. Chat with quirky characters, solve their problems by snapping neat photos, and make your way through a relaxing landscape!
- Take photos with your camera to solve puzzles and help people!
- Listen to chill beats and take in your surroundings!
- Meet quirky characters and help them with their problems!
Find it on Steam.
About Something We Made
Something We Made is a young and small indie game studio made up of three based in Sweden. Having all met at University, the team made up of Niklas Mikkelsen, Lucas Gullbo, and Elias Albrecht want to make cool games that are something of their own kind. TOEM is Something We Made’s first major project, but the team have also worked together on several previous pretty neat projects.
- Antstream Arcade brings world’s largest library of retro games to the Epic Games Store - November 26, 2021
- “Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team” Debuts New Players Including Shun Nitta Wearing the 2021 Season J.League Official Kits! - November 26, 2021
- “One Hand Clapping” – Final Release is just around the corner! - November 26, 2021