Free up some space on your Xbox One, iPhone, or iPad and discover the bird enthusiast in you! A digital version of Wingspan, the soothing strategy card game based on the most popular board game of 2019, is landing on your favorite gaming device.
Attract 170 unique birds to your network of wildlife preserves. Play local, online, and cross-platform multiplayer on Xbox for up to five players. There are three different habitats where your hawks will hunt, your pelicans will fish, and your geese will form a flock. Collect beautiful cards for each bird, enjoy a lovely, relaxing soundtrack, and learn a ton of interesting facts about wildlife. All of this awaits console and mobile players this summer.
Watch the Wingspan Xbox One Release Date Announcement Trailer HERE, the iOS Release Date Announcement trailer HERE and start building your bird kingdom.
Pre-order the game on either the Microsoft store (https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9mt2kf9fkzm5) for $19.99 or on the App Store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wingspan-the-board-game/id1459520638) for $9.99 today and don't forget to join the game's official Discord (https://discord.gg/wingspan).
And if you already own the game on either PC or Nintendo Switch, you'll be happy to hear that the developers at Monster Couch have prepared a special surprise for you, too. On June 18th, when the Xbox One version launches, a free "Swift Start" update will become available, adding ten new birds to the game!
Wingspan is a relaxing award-winning strategy card game about birds for 1 to 5 players. In this exciting adventure, become the keeper of a natural reserve, a shelter for many bird species. Each bird you play can build a chain of powerful combinations in one of your three habitats – Forest, Wetland, and Grassland. Every habitat focuses on a key aspect of growing your reserves.
WINGSPAN MAIN FEATURES:
- Discover and attract the best birds in this relaxing strategy card game.
- Play single-player or compete with your friends in local or online multiplayer for up to five players.
- Based on an award-winning, competitive, and card-driven board game.
- Find hundreds of unique, animated birds with real-life audio recordings.
- Learn the many ways of accumulating points with birds, bonus cards, and end-of-round goals.
Wingspan will spread its wings on Xbox One on June 18th and iOS on July 20th this year.
- Streaming Platform Trovo Adds StreamElements To Roster of Content Creation Tools - January 17, 2022
- Netmarble Reveals CBT Plans for Newest 3D TPS MOBA ‘Overprime’ - January 17, 2022
- Tracks – Toybox Edition Arrives January 27 On Nintendo Switch In Asia - January 17, 2022