LOS ANGELES – MAY 26, 2021 –with other in-game improvements and enhancements that await players.
The Children of Thanos receive all new armor, as the ‘Dark Obsidian Armor’ uniforms for Proxima Midnight, Black Dwarf, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw and Supergiant, are available to collect. Today’s update also introduces the Guided Quest mode, in which lower-level player Agents have access to special missions that, when completed, will earn rewards used to upgrade certain characters and obtain upto 10ea Tier-2 characters.
Other changes to MARVEL Future Fight include:
- The World Boss Supergiant’s Ultimate level is added
- Players can now earn Hero EXP when clearing normal difficulty Story Missions
- Proxima Midnight can now be upgraded to Tier-3 and has new Ultimate Skill
- The ‘Realize Potential’ function has been added for six characters including: Supergiant, Goliath, Killmonger, Ulysses Klaw, Whiplash and Yellowjacket
- The ‘Awaken Potential’ function has been added for Black Dwarf, Corvus Glaive and Supergiant
MARVEL Future Fight recently celebrated its sixth anniversary this month with over 120 million players across the world. The game is currently available worldwide in the App Store® and Google Play™.
For more information, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media for over eighty years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing, publishing, games, and digital media.
For more information visit marvel.com. © 2021 MARVEL
App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Streaming Platform Trovo Adds StreamElements To Roster of Content Creation Tools - January 17, 2022
- Netmarble Reveals CBT Plans for Newest 3D TPS MOBA ‘Overprime’ - January 17, 2022
- Tracks – Toybox Edition Arrives January 27 On Nintendo Switch In Asia - January 17, 2022