Create (and destroy) your own miniature towns with big-city dreams and physics-based mechanics!
SAN FRANCISCO – May 20, 2021 –Mastiff today announced it will publish indie developer MeNic Games’ playful, physics-based, city-building sim Tinytopia for PC via Steam this summer. Create and manage the whimsical worlds of your childhood imagination, from bite-sized burgs to magnificent metropolises, all in miniature form!
As the Mayor and mastermind of Tinytopia you’re free to craft vibrant locales with an abundance of charming toy-like structures and tools. Develop quaint communities and attract new residents to grow them into bustling cities with soaring skylines. Build your creations and protect the tiny citizens from everything from natural disasters to monster attacks… or your own destructive schemes! Tinytopia delivers a wondrous experience on a tabletop scale that’s as challenging or relaxing as you like.
- Big Goals, Big Cities, Miniature Pieces: Create the city of your dreams. Keep the population happy, the economy humming, and the skyline beautiful. And do it all with a wide array of toy-like miniatures and tools.
- Craft Happens: As Mayor and Chief Architect, stack and combine building blocks to form incredible megastructures! Experiment to unlock more than 80 new structures!
- A Smashing Good Time: Protect your tiny citizens from catastrophes like tornadoes, fires, monster attacks, UFOs, and more. Or flip a switch and watch it all come crumbling down!
- Balance. Plan. Play: Prove your architectural excellence and put your skills to the test with Tinytopia’s physics-based Challenge Levels or play through the campaign and recreate real-world cities like San Francisco, Rio de Janeiro, Paris, and more!
Tinytopia is available to wishlist now on Steam.
Mastiff is a publisher of fun, easy-to-pick-up-and-play games on all platforms, including those from Nintendo, Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc., Microsoft, PC and online gaming. Founded in 2002, Mastiff is proud to have released games in virtually every genre, including action, adventure, fighting, RPG, FPS, casual and music. https://mastiff-games.com
About MeNic Games
MeNic Games is an award-winning indie game development studio based in Cordoba, Argentina. Specializing in fun, physics-driven games, the studio launched its debut title, BalanCity, in 2016, followed by Space Routine in 2020. The team is now looking forward to releasing the playful miniature city-builder Tinytopia in 2021. http://www.menic.games
Tinytopia © 2021 MeNic Games. Published worldwide under license by Mastiff. All rights reserved.
- Antstream Arcade brings world’s largest library of retro games to the Epic Games Store - November 26, 2021
- “Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team” Debuts New Players Including Shun Nitta Wearing the 2021 Season J.League Official Kits! - November 26, 2021
- “One Hand Clapping” – Final Release is just around the corner! - November 26, 2021