3D platformer coming to Steam in 2021
Palma, Spain –4 May 2021– Independent games development studio Flyleaf Studios is releasing a Kickstarter campaign on May 11th to fund their new 3D platform adventure game Kandra: The Moonwalker for PC.In Kandra: The Moonwalker you will bring life to Kandra who is part of a clan of old magic guardians. The guardians are willing to use their power to open portals to other worlds but their feathers have been stolen and must be brought back.“There are many platform games that let you discover other worlds, and bring to life incredible characters”, says Juan Gabriel Gomila, CEO at Flyleaf Studios. “However, the essence of Kandra: The Moonwalker is to bring the player to a new universe, fully alive”.The Kickstarter campaign of Kandra: The Moonwalker will help the studio bring the platformer to life, and help them create the best player experience. Features
- Reference to 90’s platform classics.
- Constant wow moments.
- Great variety of abilities and skills.
- A Reward to achievers and explorers.
- Character variety.
- Multitude of treasures and hidden zones.
About Flyleaf StudiosBased in Palma, Spain, Flyleaf Studios is a game development studio which members are professionals and lovers of the sector of gaming. Their mission is to develop games with high quality in terms of art, narrative and entertainment. Their vision is to keep developing games with heart and soul, believing in human talent. Kandra:The Moonwalker is their first commercial title.
- The developers behind the House Flipper are announcing their collaboration with Displate! - June 18, 2021
- Arcade Space Shooter is now available for Nintendo Switch with two shoot’ em up games! - June 18, 2021
- GEAR UP YOUR SHU FAMILIAR FOR HIGH-LEVEL COMBAT WITH NEW ARTIFACT SYSTEM IN LATEST A3: STILL ALIVE UPDATE - June 18, 2021