Pre-orders begin for PlayStation 4/5, the Xbox family, and Nintendo Switch
Los Angeles – May 10, 2021 | PM Studios and Pathea Games are excited to announce that Ever Forward, its thrilling adventure puzzle game, is headed to all major consoles both physically and digitally on August 10, 2021. PS5, PS4, and Nintendo Switch fans can pre-order the physical editions of Ever Forward starting today at GameStop, Amazon, Best Buy and VGP. Included in the physical edition is the Ever Forward original soundtrack composed of 10 original tracks from the development team at Pathea.
Ever Forward centers on the story of Maya, a young girl lost in a strange world somewhere between reality and imagination. She is on a journey of discovery to unlock her memories and confront her fears as she seeks to unravel the secrets of the world. Players will find touching and engaging gameplay mixed with challenges found across a number of features. These include puzzles specifically designed for the “puzzle gamer” that will challenge and motivate them to solve each one.
- Players looking for adventure will find plenty of ways to stay engaged with the game including collecting memory fragments that unlock new areas and puzzles along the way.
- Players will engage with a gorgeously created, hand-crafted world that features a soothing pallet of colors and futuristic tones to spotlight the notion that everything is happening in a dream world.
- Deceptively simple to play, yet difficult to master, EverForward is a game that will delight players across the spectrum of skill and it’s all coming to consoles very soon.
EverForward is also currently available for PC via Steam.
Editors: If there is anything we can do to facilitate your coverage of the Ever Forward news, or if you would like to speak to PM Studios team members, please let us know!
Review copies will be available closer to launch in August.
- The developers behind the House Flipper are announcing their collaboration with Displate! - June 18, 2021
- Arcade Space Shooter is now available for Nintendo Switch with two shoot’ em up games! - June 18, 2021
- GEAR UP YOUR SHU FAMILIAR FOR HIGH-LEVEL COMBAT WITH NEW ARTIFACT SYSTEM IN LATEST A3: STILL ALIVE UPDATE - June 18, 2021