Feel a touch of winter with a global update of the legendary MMORPG version. A new location, the Frost Lord’s Castle, will open its doors to all Lineage 2 Essence players in summer. Also, Dwarves and Healers are being rebalanced.
In the summer of 2021 Lineage 2 Essence will get a global update with a new winter location – the Frost Lord’s Castle. Besides, five character classes will be rebalanced and will get new skills.
The forthcoming update contains:
· New location – Frost Lord’s Castle. Enter this spectacular ice palace at your own risk and peril. Here you will encounter not only common monsters but also several raid bosses that spawn only at a certain time: on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evening. Those strong enough to defeat these bosses will be able to fight the Frost Lord Glakias himself. If you are victorious, you will have a chance to get a unique Frost Lord’s weapon. Not only does it look superb, but it also grants special powers.
· New skills for Crafters and Spoilers.
Fortune Seekers’ Fortune Time applies a debuff called the Fortune Seeker’s Mark on a raid boss that provides additional loot after killing. Besides, this class will have the Adena Stun skill that shocks the target removing up to three buffs from them.
Maestros will also get their share of upgrades. For instance, their new Mechanical Hero skill lets them mount a powerful battle mech. They will also be able to use Mechanical Masterpiece for summoning a Mechanical Golem that attacks and stuns enemies.
· Changes for Healers. Several healer classes will also undergo important changes. Among these are Cardinals, Eva’s Saints and Shillien Saints. Cardinals’ new skills will let them restore all HP/CP to nearby clan members and equalize their party’s health. Eva’s Saints will be able to remove debuffs from their allies and increase their resistance to them. Shillien Saints will get some Hold skills that also decrease their opponents’ attack and healing power.
Lineage 2 is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game for Microsoft Windows created by the South Korean developer NCSOFT. It is a prequel to the original Lineage and is set 150 years before the first game. In 17 years since its release the game has got many content patches that advanced the main storyline and expanded the world available to players. In Europe Lineage 2 and its versions are published by Innova on the 4game platform.
Lineage 2 Essence is an alternative game version that is being developed alongside the main game.
4game is an international platform with popular online games, game news and reviews — all in one service. Since 2004, there have been released more than two dozen massive multiplayer online games, including popular MMORPGs Lineage 2, Aion, Blade and Soul, Ragnarök Online, Crowfall, online shooter Point Blank, and others. To date, the platform has more than 55 million users.
- Change may be happening to keep them notifications turned on - June 19, 2021
- Bear’s Restaurant is now available on NintendoSwitch™. The original soundtrack is also available starting today!! - June 19, 2021
- Herd Cats, Mince Humans and Reimagine Civilization in 5 New Demos from HeroCraft PC - June 19, 2021