Thief Simulator 2 will transport you to a world full of valuables, expensive cars, and rustling banknotes. As long as you find a way to steal them.
Know that a thief’s trade is not a piece of cake. In order to get some practice, you’ll start with petty theft. This is how you’ll gain the experience required to access more and more risky – and most importantly, more profitable – jobs.
Gain levels and unlock new possibilities. Get useful tools. Together with newly acquired skills, they will pave the way to expensive items, which you can then sell on the black market. The tools of your trade include a crowbar and binoculars, as well as advanced equipment that becomes available as you progress, such as a laptop for hacking through security systems
The creators of Thief Simulator 2 have prepared three unique locations with houses, banks, restaurants, and other special places that you’ll get to strip of money, valuables, and other items. But before you do, examine the surroundings: find out when the building empties out, learn the tenants’ or the employees’ schedule. Then you just need to prepare a strategy and it’s gone time.
Remember to keep your eyes around your head. Even the best plan can fall apart, and the local police are just waiting for a chance to put you in handcuffs. Don’t get caught. Always be one step ahead of law enforcement.
- Three unique locations. Explore neighbourhoods, learn tenant’s routines, pick the right time to break in and then rob them
- Get better and better tools, ranging from a crowbar or binoculars to hacking laptops, stethoscopes etc.
- Level up your thief and acquire new skills, which allow a number of new possibilities
- Steal cars – begin with a small, family sedan, and work your way up to a sport’s dream car
- Rob banks, restaurants and other special locations. These will be unlocked as you advance your thief
- DGMA releases Galactic Rangers VR, an immersive arcade for space macedonian shooting enthusiasts - May 14, 2021
- A Huge Tower, Where Players Can Test Their Climbing Skills, is Now Open at the Camping Ground of PLAY TOGETHER - May 14, 2021
- Challenge your friends on the new INSTANT SPORTS Tennis, out now on Nintendo Switch! - May 14, 2021