27 April 2021, Warsaw — Movie Games has the pleasure to announce that Gas Station Simulator: Early Days, the prologue for the upcoming Gas Station Simulator by DRAGO entertainment, will be free and publicly available on Steam as of 28th April 2021. The game is a streamer favourite, with 10+ million total views on YouTube alone.
Gas Station Simulator: Early Days is a free prologue to Gas Station Simulator, coming Q2 2021. It’s a game about renovating, expanding and running a gas station along a highway in the middle of an American desert. Clean, fix, paint, decorate, repair or buy new equipment, and start serving your customers. It’s your place, and you’re free to take it in the direction you want.
Earlier this month, Gas Station Simulator: Early Days met with praise from content creators from all over the world.
- Over 10 million views in YouTube
- Over 255 million hours watched
- Biggest streamers: Arab Games Network (14.5 million subs), oCMz (5.5M), oPiilz (5.5M), Drae (2.2M), Getaway Driver (1.27M).
The game became successful due to its universal appeal, mesmerizing desert atmosphere, and emergent gameplay.
“A fun and promising game”
“Having played it, I want to remain.”
“This little hour undoubtedly makes me want to see the rest!”
The full version of Gas Station Simulator is set to premiere later in Q2 2021 on PC via Steam. Gas Station Simulator: Early Days will be available globally, and free of charge, on Steam, from 28 April 2021.
CHECK THE PROLOGUE’S STEAM PAGE
- A mesmerizing atmosphere of an American desert.
- Restoration and customization options for your gas station.
- Different activities in and around your property.
- Various customer types to interact with.
- Details in every aspect of the game.
- Gas Station Simulator on Steam
- Gas Station Simulator: Early Days on Steam
- Movie Games on Facebook
- Movie Games on Twitter
- Movie Games on LinkedIn
About DRAGO entertainment
DRAGO entertainment was founded in 1998 in Cracow, Poland. During the very first years of operation, it focused on developing innovative projects as an external contractor, mostly for international video game publishers. Over time the company strengthened the team’s expertise, built a professional crew, and started working on its own titles. In 2018 it adopted a new strategy and fully focused on developing independent productions. Their first game – Treasure Hunter Simulator launched in December of 2018 and was published by Movie Games, a company listed on The Warsaw Stock Exchange (NewConnect).
About Movie Games
Movie Games is a Polish game developer and publisher, listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange’s alternative investment market – NewConnect. The company has been funded by game enthusiasts with experience in the financial, gaming, and media sectors. Movie Games’ portfolio includes horror games (“The Beast Inside”, “Lust for Darkness”, “Lust from Beyond”) and simulators, which show all the different aspects of various occupations (“Drug Dealer Simulator”, “Plane Mechanic Simulator”, “MythBusters” and “Alaskan Truck Simulator” produced in association with Discovery, Inc.). The company operates in Warsaw and a few offices across Poland.
- Antstream Arcade brings world’s largest library of retro games to the Epic Games Store - November 26, 2021
- “Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team” Debuts New Players Including Shun Nitta Wearing the 2021 Season J.League Official Kits! - November 26, 2021
- “One Hand Clapping” – Final Release is just around the corner! - November 26, 2021