Thessaloniki, Greece – April 28th 2021: Greek gaming development studio, OnSkull Studio Games is excited to announce that the third sequel to the game series, “Escape F1rst” will be launched on Nintendo Switch on April 28th 2021. An escape room experience on the go!
Escape F1rst 3 was originally released in 2020 for PC and VR and now will be available for the Switch.
Experience an escape room game, set in three different locations, in a detailed 3D world of riddles and puzzles. Escape from a haunting past, resist the power of a cursed artifact and claim your share in an ancestral property.
“Since launching on PC and VR, there have been requests to launch Escape F1rst 3 on Nintendo Switch. The portability and accessibility Nintendo Switch offers, adds more to our goal when making games: be one with your game. The Escape F1rst game series motto is simple: Discover, deduct, dope out!” Alex, OnSkull Lead Programmer/Designer About Escape F1rst 3 “Escape F1rst 3” is the third installment of an escape room puzzle game for Nintendo Switch. It includes 3 different escape rooms to choose from: The Abandoned School, The Secret Inheritance and the Keep of Lost Souls.
- Three different locations, three different eras and roles: packed with a rich environment, all yours to explore.
- Easy controls
- Clever Puzzles: Solve over forty puzzles and obstacles in order to escape
- Stunning Art Direction: Re-discover the escape room experience wherever you are.
- Available in 10 different languages: English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Italian
- There’s no such thing as playing alone: When you face the riddles, remember it is us that challenge you!
So, set your Nintendo Switch On and…
You will be able to purchase the game in the Nintendo e-Shop for Nintendo Switch on April 28th 2021!
Check out the latest Escape F1rst development: