Face challenging maps and brutal action in the Prologue, available today!
Friday 23rd April – Paris, France – Indie and solo developer GFX47 (Gladiabots) has officially announced today with a new trailer that No Plan B, his upcoming tactics game, will release on PC in Steam’s Early Access in Q4 2021.
Alongside that announcement a free Prologue will be available on Steam later today, giving players a first taste of the full game’s challenging, brain-melting missions on 3 different skirmish maps and 3 procedurally generated challenge missions.
In No Plan B, every choice made, however small, may decide the fate of the entire team.
Players will need to assemble their squad, gear them up and work out the perfect plan using the innovative timeline system.
A gripping tactical game with no room for failure, No Plan B will offer FTL-like campaigns, standalone missions, procedurally generated challenges and community-made maps, all with randomized enemies placement and behaviour.
- 📌 Plan, Preview, Proceed: Master the innovative timeline system to design and execute a perfect plan using the intuitive, no-fuss interface.
- 💥 Boom, headshot: Choose your favourite weapon, armor, and grenades from an evolving arsenal – to make sure your team has the right gear for the situation.
- ⌚ Long haul or short bursts: Take on brutal FTL-like campaigns with units and resource management, or short but intense skirmish missions.
- 😇/😈 Hero or villain: Play different factions with different objectives, rescue hostages, or prep for a bank heist (we’re not judging)
- ♾️ Infinite replayability: Players can create their own maps and missions using the built-in mission generator, and play new challenges created by the community.
Before going on a solo dev adventure, Sébastien Dubois worked on AA and AAA projects at Ubisoft Montreuil and Amplitude Studios (Endless Space 2, Dungeon of the Endless).
Under his studio’s name GFX47, he has released the AI tactical arena game Gladiabots, and is now working full time on squad tactical shooter No Plan B, scheduled to come out later this year. His love for programming tactical games is only matched by his great passion: Collecting memes neatly arranged in weirdly specific folders.
- Change may be happening to keep them notifications turned on - June 19, 2021
- Bear’s Restaurant is now available on NintendoSwitch™. The original soundtrack is also available starting today!! - June 19, 2021
- Herd Cats, Mince Humans and Reimagine Civilization in 5 New Demos from HeroCraft PC - June 19, 2021