23/04/2021, Warsaw, Poland: Oddventure, by Infamous Rabbit, is going to be published by Pineapple Works on Nintendo Switch and PC in Q3 2022. Oddventure is a lore-rich turn-based crazy JRPG set in a cursed fairytale world inspired by games like Earthbound and Undertale. With the cooperation of Pineapple Works, the developers are planning to launch a Kickstarter campaign on May 6th, 2021 to support the game’s development.
Oddventure is a JRPG where you play as Charlie – a nihilistic and rebellious teenage girl with anger issues and social awkwardness. Your search for troublesome younger brother Bonzo is also looking for a way back home. The setting for Charlie’s misadventures is the Kingdom of Luxia, a land taken straight out of original Grimm Brothers’ fairy tales with a dark, Nietzschean twist.
- Meaningful choices – EVERY decision matters, sometimes in the most unpredictable ways.
- The friendly JRPG where nobody has to die… but can. In a horrible way.
- Countless hidden secrets reference to pop culture and fairy tales.
- Bitter-sweet comedy mixed with some coziness and dark humor.
- Frog milk as a currency.
- A life-changing gaming experience.
A free demo of the game is already available on the game’s Steam page.
About Infamous Rabbit
Infamous Rabbit is a professional carrot eater from Poland with a serious yet funny story to tell. Oddventure is his first project made from love to pixels, fairy tales, and odd jokes.
About Pineapple Works
Pineapple Works is a Polish games publisher, co-developer, and porting studio specializing in indie games of various genres and styles. Previously released: Charge Kid, Death and Taxes, DREAMO, Legends of Amberland, and other games.
- The Season of the Warlock - May 15, 2021
- The Hand of Merlin - May 15, 2021
- Welcome to Kainga: Seeds of Civilization, a Roguelite Village-Builder Set in a World Full of Mystery and Surprise. - May 15, 2021