Point-and-click adventure game
Stockholm, Sweden –April 19, 2021– Independent game development studio Warm Kitten will be releasing their point-and-click adventure game Justin Wack and the Big Time Hack on Steam in Q4 2021.
In Justin Wack and the Big Time Hack, you play three characters trying to unite lost lovers, getting a fun-loving caveman back to his own time, all while steering clear of the scary-looking robots trying to erase you from the timeline.
Justin Wack and the Big Time Hack was originally funded on Kickstarter raising $32k due to the support of 469 backers, including Ron GIlbert (the creator of the genre) himself.
A demo version of Justin Wack and the Big Time Hack is currently available for free both on Windows and Mac. Possible other platforms include Linux, iOS, Android, and Switch.
- An intuitive point-and-click interface
- Three playable characters
- Puzzles based on logic with a wacky edge
- Sleek animations and voice acting
- Change may be happening to keep them notifications turned on - June 19, 2021
- Bear’s Restaurant is now available on NintendoSwitch™. The original soundtrack is also available starting today!! - June 19, 2021
- Herd Cats, Mince Humans and Reimagine Civilization in 5 New Demos from HeroCraft PC - June 19, 2021