-Please ensure you have a valid Wishlist ticket to travel.
Bitrich.info is proud to announce that Rail Route, the train dispatcher simulator game, is expected to be released in Early Access on June 23rd. Rail Route has a new demo available on Steam and Itch.io since May 12 and the game will be featured at Steam Next Fest (June 16-22).
Rail Route – A Train Dispatcher Simulator
- Steam: https://go.bitrich.info/RailRouteSteam
- Discord: https://go.bitrich.info/RailRouteDiscord
Become a train dispatcher and make sure that the train traffic you have contracted runs smoothly. Monitor rail traffic screens, analyze train speeds, station arrival/departure signs, rail paths, infrastructures to be developed and make the right decisions.
Featuring gameplay that is easy to understand but hard to master, Rail Route is a captivating automation game. Take on new contracts and manage growing train traffic. Expand and optimize the rail network. Unlock new technologies, improve infrastructure and automate operations!Rail Route is offering 2 different modes and a map editor for your best delight as a train dispatcherEndless Map mode is all about optimization and automation! Manage ever-growing traffic of trains. Accept more contracts, add tracks, trains, stations, and upgrade your system through multiple technology trees.
The Scored Map mode is perfect to challenge yourself and your friends. Check your skills in managing train timetables on a fixed map where trains and tracks do not change over time.
Last but not least is the Map Editor mode! Create a map for either Map mode: Endless or Scored. Recreate your favorite junction, build your hometown from scratch or design a railroad of your own. You can then share your map through the steam workshop.
- 2 game modes: Endless and Scored Maps
- Maps Editor
- Accept different types of traffic contracts on your railway
- Operate trains according to their timetables
- Expand your rail network, build new useful components and buildings
- Earn rewards – money & experience points
- Unlock upgrades – improve your technologies, interface and discover new building components
- Automate – build various sensors and automate the operations
Features to be developed during EA:
- Shunting – trains compositions, attaching/detaching of the cars
- Freight Yard Maps – handle the incoming and outgoing freight cars
- Map events – include a random event or a storyline into your maps
- Translation in 10+ languages (English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Portuguese-brazil, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish, Portuguese, …)
- We are looking for great suggestions from the community to improve the Rail Route.
Zdenek Dolezal and Michal Oprendek, two friends working on a passion project. Both of us have over 15 years of programming experience in various coding languages. The Rail Route has been in active development for more than two years. Numerous free alpha previews were released to the community and the development was heavily directed by the received feedback.
- FREE (IM)PRECISION PLATFORMER GO HOME, MR. FISK! TO BE RELEASED ON STEAM ON 27.9.2021 - September 20, 2021
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human Audio Story — Dedrick - September 20, 2021
- V Rising unveils first Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2021