- Classic MMORPG games Flyff and Rappelz now available to play
- Free Style and ArcheAge get major updates, with special marketing campaigns for users
LINE Corporation today announced that LINE POD (“Play-on-Desktop”), a PC gaming platform, has launched two new titles, Flyff and Rappelz, for Southeast Asian countries.
Flyff is a classic MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) that introduced the world to a flying system that enables fast field movements and exciting air battles. Users can enjoy all sorts of special experiences in their gameplay, with a range of classes, specialties, colorful costumes and pets operating in a fairytale-like world. Rappelz is another MMORPG developed by Galalab, which provides a unique taming system for controlling creatures in the game, ensuring fierce combat as players strive to obtain ownership of the dungeons using their strategy and skills.
To celebrate their launching on LINE POD, Flyff and Rappelz have prepared special in-game marketing campaigns to help newcomers get started. Notably, for Rappelz, there is an ongoing LINE POD coin shower campaign to welcome users, so they can buy items on LINE POD more easily. Details about these events can be found on the LINE POD website (https://lin.ee/g4TzFHA/yuze).
Launched in 2020, LINE POD started with a lineup of 10 games, including Free Style, ArcheAge, Hunters’ Arena: Legends, and Combat Arms (a multiplayer game that provides fast-paced, multiplayer shooters, designed for non-stop action in various combat zones). To provide an enhanced PC gaming experience, LINE POD plans to continue adding more exciting games soon.
Additionally, Free Style and ArcheAge are carrying out major updates to provide more exciting content to players on LINE POD. Free Style will bring a brand new experience to players with updated characters. ArcheAge recently opened a new server, “Gene,” and is planning a major update, with additional campaigns that will allow players to enjoy new epic journeys. Details can be found on LINE POD website.
About LINE POD
LINE POD offers a one-stop platform for playing for both PC and mobile games on desktop computers, enhancing the gaming experience for LINE users. Users can download the platform for free and offers both free-to-play and pay-to-play games with some in-app purchases. Game packages and game items can be acquired using POD Coins purchased from the POD Store with LINE Pay. With an ‘open chat’ feature, users can also directly chat with friends and build new gaming communities. Available in English, Thai, Chinese and Indonesian on the official LINE POD website (https://pod.game.line.me/), users can easily sign up with their LINE accounts and access the platform directly from the LINE desktop messenger or by downloading the launcher.
■ LINE POD Overview
- Service name: LINE POD
- Service type: PC gaming platform
- Service launch: May 28, 2020
- Available regions: Taiwan, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Myanmar
- Available languages: Chinese (traditional), Indonesian, Thai, English
- Price: Free-to-play and pay-to-play games (with in-app purchases available)
- Developer: LINE Corporation
- Operator: LINE Corporation
- Copyright: © LINE PLUS Corp.
- Official channels:
- Website: https://pod.game.line.me/
- LINE Official Account: @pod_global
- LINE POD Global Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LINEPOD.official
- LINE POD Global Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/official.linepod/
- The Season of the Warlock - May 15, 2021
- The Hand of Merlin - May 15, 2021
- Welcome to Kainga: Seeds of Civilization, a Roguelite Village-Builder Set in a World Full of Mystery and Surprise. - May 15, 2021