Alex Kidd makes his long-awaited debut on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch on June 24th, and Merge reveals a killer Signature Edition!
Revealed back in June of 2020, the nostalgia hit strong as fans eagerly looked forward to the release of Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX. Merge Games, in conjunction with developer, Jankenteam are pleased to reveal Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX will be launching on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Nintendo Switch on June 24, 2021, with a retail price of £14.99/$19.99/€19.99. Returning over three decades since its initial release on the SEGA Master System in 1986, we’ve got an all-new look at Alex Kidd in the story trailer below.
WATCH THE ALEX KIDD IN MIRACLE WORLD DX STORY TRAILER
Merge Games is also excited to reveal the Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX Signature Edition – available to pre-order right now – containing a plethora of unique collectibles for the hardcore fan in your life.
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX Collectors Box
- A physical copy of the game
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Art book
- CD soundtrack
- Jankenpon cards
- Enamel pins
- Medallion and bag
From Retro Mode which brings back the nostalgia from the Master System classic, allowing players to switch back to a recreated version of the original graphical style, to the new Boss Rush Mode which provides non-stop Rock Paper Scissors action, the DX version of Alex Kidd in Miracle World will include a wealth of extra content to expand on the original Master System version.
Comprising of an array of other updates such as improvements to combat, movement mechanics and new menu systems, Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX adds a new level of fluidity to the original classic!
Can you return The Kingdom of Radaxian to its former glory and destroy the evil Janken the Great, who has turned every citizen of the kingdom to stone? Get ready to charge your Power Bracelet and save the kingdom on consoles and PC!
- A Legend Reborn – Dive into a stunning recreation of Alex Kidd in Miracle World with striking new art and tighter, more fluid controls.
- New Modes – New modes such including ‘Classic Mode’ and ‘Boss Rush Mode’ will be available for players alongside the standard game.
- New Levels – Experience new levels which expand the lore of the original.
- Alternative Boss Fights – New and improved boss fight mechanics with more intuitive combat.
- Classic Mode – Experience the original game with boss fights, dialogue, levels and functions remain true to the original Master System version.
- New and remastered music – A wide array of reimagined music tracks as well as remastered tracks from the original classic game!
Wishlist the game on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1333470/Alex_Kidd_in_Miracle_World_DX/About Jankenteam
Jankenteam is a Spanish development team created for the occasion by: Programmer Daniel Parrado Ortega, Game Designer José Sanz, Art Director Héctor Toro, Producer Ramón Nafria and Audio Composer José Ramón “Bibiki” García.
- Escape the School or Die in Gravewood High — New Teaser - September 21, 2021
- Only Blacksmith is Safe from War in Anvil Saga — New Teaser - September 21, 2021
- It’s Time to Rebuild Earth in Revival: Recolonization — New Teaser - September 21, 2021