Merge Games adds Stadia to the list of platforms for the highly-anticipated, cyberpunk-infused, comic book-styled FORECLOSED
Merge Games and Antab Studio are thrilled to announce their stunning futuristic action shooter, FORECLOSED and co, will now be coming to the Google Stadia platform in addition to the previously revealed PC, PlayStation 4/5, Xbox One/Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch versions. Combining a stunning comic book aesthetic and cyberpunk action within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel, FORECLOSED will be releasing later this year.
Taking inspiration from titles such as the Deux Ex and Max Payne series, and Frank Miller’s graphic novel, Hard Boiled, Foreclosed is a striking display of narrative-driven action where the player takes control of brain implant abilities, hi-tech weaponry, and a diverse skill tree system all encompassed alongside a striking cyberpunk-graphic novel aesthetic.
FORECLOSED utilizes a compelling combination of the interactivity of video games with the visual aesthetic of comic books, alongside diverse, hi-tech combat! Cutscenes are interactive and transition smoothly to and from alternative gameplay styles to allow the player to truly feel like a comic book hero. Keep an eye out on Merge's Facebook and the Merge Discord to keep up on all of the latest about the world of FORECLOSED.
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – FORECLOSED is a narrative-driven action-adventure set in a Cyberpunk world filled with action, suspense, and experimental augmentations.
- Interactive Comic Book - Everything from gameplay to cinematics are experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
- Immersive Narrative - Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently FORECLOSED, stripped of his job, brain implants and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off…
- Hi-tech Combat - Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customisations that can be swapped out or even combined.
- Augmentation Upgrades - Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system
About Antab Studio
Andrea Tabacco and Lara Gianotti founded Antab Studio in 2016. They are avid gamers themselves and aspire to explore all aspects of videogames. From recreation to experimentation, they strive to develop polished and immersive experiences for their audiences to enjoy.
- Change may be happening to keep them notifications turned on - June 19, 2021
- Bear’s Restaurant is now available on NintendoSwitch™. The original soundtrack is also available starting today!! - June 19, 2021
- Herd Cats, Mince Humans and Reimagine Civilization in 5 New Demos from HeroCraft PC - June 19, 2021