NECROMUNDA: GANG SKIRMISH – WORLDWIDE RELEASE MARCH 11th 2021
Nottingham, UK, 8TH March. Today independent developer Legendary Games announced the launch of a mobile title based on Games Workshop’s famous Necromunda tabletop game.
Necromunda: Gang Skirmish
In the world of Necromunda, outlaws, bounty hunters, thieves and gunslingers are rivalled against one another; battling for dominance over territories in the Underhive, the lawless ruins at the bottom of a hive city. In Necromunda: Gang Skirmish players will control a gang working their way up in reputation and power in a series of multiplayer turn-based strategy engagements.
“It has been four months in live beta testing during which time we have built up a really valued test community and used player feedback to really hone it down to a great, compelling experience.” said Ewan Lamont, CEO Legendary Games.
Four of six starting factions will be available from launch with more available soon after. The game will be supported throughout its life with fortnightly content additions.
Lamont also said “The Necromunda tabletop game is a great experience with a few friends, we can't wait to play Gang Skirmish with thousands of friends!”
- Tactical turn-based gameplay with visceral action sequences
- Fully customisable gang options
- A rich, powerful and immersive setting
- High detail 3D graphics
- Online multiplayer
- Unique combat actions and scenarios
- Regular planned updates including extra gangs, weapons and map variations
- “Graphic novel” art style with a grim dark Necromunda undertone
- Available for phones and tablets from the Apple App store and Google Play Store
Press Kit can be found here: https://legendary-games.com/necromunda/splash/
About Legendary Games
Legendary are award winning multi-platform, multiplayer developers specialising in Unity and HTML5. The company has 3D HTML5 (VR ready) technology that it uses for game and enterprise applications. Legendary developed Year 0 Tactics, winner of Tiga's social game of the year, the first 3D WebGL game for Facebook and the first multiplayer WebGL game on the Fire TV and licensed IP games Mordheim: Warband Skirmish and Bear Grylls Island Survival Challenge. Legendary makes games that allow players to play directly with other people on any device, at anytime and anywhere. Web: Legendary-games.com
- “Pretty Girls Breakout!” is coming soon on Steam! - September 24, 2021
- Castle of Shikigami 2 Shoots Its Way to Nintendo Switch and Steam This December - September 24, 2021
- “Mira’s Brush” On STEAM Challenges You To Restore Color To Chromaland In A Fun, Side-Scrolling Retro-Platformer! - September 24, 2021