Enter a state of free flow grappling, dual-wielding shooting, and 360 degrees of intense, frantic arcade action
Greensky Games is excited to announce arcade grappling VR shooter SWARM will be coming to Oculus Quest and Rift platforms this spring. Featuring stylized cel-shaded graphics, vibrant worlds, and a competitive global leaderboard SWARM will make you feel like you’re Spider-Man with a gun in VR. Check out some clips from swarm below:
SWARM Clip 1:
SWARM Clip 2:
SWARM Clip 3:
SWARM Clip 4
SWARM seamlessly blends FPS and Spider-Man-like grappling in quick, adrenaline-fueled sessions. Players will swing around beautiful arenas while battling cunning enemies with their dual-wielding pistols. Surviving and defeating the onslaught of insectoids will require serious strategy, carefully aimed grapples, and quick shots. The most powerful weapons are scattered throughout the brightly colored arenas and allow players to plan tactical volleys, just like in classic arcade shooters.
The world of SWARM is spread across 21 levels and 5 dynamic zones. With a focus on quick sessions, players can zoom through 10-20 minute matches. Featuring a competitive global leaderboard, and a very high skill ceiling, SWARM will certainly provide many hours of replayability. Players looking for an early peek at SWARM can enter the early access giveaway here and join the official Discord to stay up to date on future giveaways.
SWARM will be coming to Oculus Quest and Rift this spring with cross-buy support. The vibrant and intense world of SWARM will also be coming to Steam in early summer. For more information on SWARM visit the official site here. To request a review copy please email the contact below.
Additional assets for SWARM are available here.
Key features include:
- Swing around beautiful cel-shaded worlds and feel like Spiderman, with a gun.
- A modern FPS with classic arcade shooter spirit, intense, physical, flow-state inducing.
- Build up momentum and swing at just the right time – then rain down death from above.
- Face off against cunning enemies which will require strategy to defeat.
- Never stop moving with 360-degree action in quick 10-20 minute sessions.
- Competitive global leaderboards with 21 dynamic levels spread across 5 zones.