Help Vivi find herself through the journey that takes her to where people go when they die, to what comes after.
She rides the train filled with the souls of people, animals and plants that are on their way to leave this world, and talks with them to learn about love, regrets, life, and the death that haunts us every day until our time comes.
All presented in a positive approach, with a touch of comedy and philosophy.
- A short touching story that will stay in your heart and in your memory.
- A personal journey to learn to love yourself.
- A story full of love and comedy
- Colorful art to accompany your journey on the train not meant for the living
- An easy to learn game
- Nintendo US eShop page: http://bit.ly/WCA_US
- Nintendo EU eShop page: http://bit.ly/WCA_EU
- Developer: Fahmitsu and Rolling Glory Jam
- Publisher: Flynn's Arcade
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
- Pre-order: 18/03/2021
- Release date: 01/04/2021
- Price: 6,99€/$, 5,99£
- Languages: English/Spanish/German/French/Portuguese
- Age rating: +10
- Press contact: [email protected]
- Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dcc7HaFu1M
- FREE (IM)PRECISION PLATFORMER GO HOME, MR. FISK! TO BE RELEASED ON STEAM ON 27.9.2021 - September 20, 2021
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human Audio Story — Dedrick - September 20, 2021
- V Rising unveils first Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2021