Abysswalker, a post-apocalyptic cyberpunk MMORPG, launches globally on both iOS and Android
9Splay Entertainment Technology has released today its latest mobile MMORPG, Abysswalker, on both App Store and Google Play. The game is available globally for immediate download. Players can venture into an immersive cyberpunk world where technology meets fantasy.
Abysswalker boasts stunning graphics created in Unreal Engine 4, detailed and diverse customization options, as well as thrilling challenges and competitive events. The game also features several unique systems, including a fluid weapon swap system, which allows players to freely switch between melee and ranged weapons, and a battle assistant system, which enables players to receive help from NPCs and even Gods during combat.
- Switch between melee and ranged weapons freely
- Create a wide range of skill combos to defeat your enemies
- Participate in numerous exhilarating events and challenges
- Compete with 19 other players in Survival Drill to be the last one standing
- Assemble and enhance NPCs and even Gods to assist you in battles
- Collect a plethora of sleek futuristic mounts and unique pets
- Express yourself with detailed character customization
- Explore intriguing storylines with diverse dialogue options
Players will be able to embark on a journey where they get to take on the role of the protagonist and explore an apocalypse-ridden world. Once they enter this hectic, thrilling world, they get to decide who and how they want to be. An adventure awaits, for chaos is only the beginning…
About 9Splay Entertainment Technology Co., LTD. https://global.9splay.com/
9Splay is founded in November 2013. With mobile game developing and operating as its main focus. In the meantime, bringing social media platforms together to diversify its mobile app services. In the future 9Splay will expand its overseas business and marketing actively with the vision of becoming world's leading mobile app company.