More than two years after its launch CrossCode will receive its long awaited DLC. Today we can finally reveal not only its name but also the date: A New Home will launch on PC on February 26th. The console version will follow this summer.
With A New Home the story of CrossCode will expand even further. The story starts right after the events of the maingame and players will be able to finally figure out what happened to Lea and all their beloved characters. The time has come to once and for all finish the raid. And to give everyone a good feeling of what CrossCode is all about, we have prepared a fresh trailer, showcasing lots and lots of new puzzles, enemies and story snippets.
- Fresh Content which will entertain players for about 8 – 10 hours
- The biggest dungeon in the history of CrossCode
- New challenging enemies and bossfights
- New music tracks
- And of course: The final chapter of the Raid.
Deck13 Interactive is one of Germany’s leading developers. Employing more than 60 and with studios located in Frankfurt,the team develops award-winning large scale productions for console and PC. With the “Deck13 Spotlight” label the team established a publishing service to help independent developers bring their projects to wider audiences.
About Radical Fish Games
Radical Fish Games is an independent studio from Germany and has been working on CrossCode for quite some time now. The team is a crazy bunch of people with an incredible focus on quality.
- Hop Into the First Paper Mario Adventure With Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack - December 4, 2021
- Playing with time – Timerunner - December 4, 2021
- Xbox Platforms Embraces A Grim Dawn Future - December 4, 2021