What? A Stealth driving game?
Visumeca Games is happy to announce that Volt Patrol will be available on February 19, 2021, for PC on Steam.
Become a stealth driver and try to get through the security system Volt Patrol!
Designed by the artificial intelligence A.I.M.O.S, this system uses vehicles patrolling and watching tirelessly for intruders.
Find access codes and activate switches to open the gates and overcome the Volt Patrol system.
- enjoy a flowing stealth approach
- handle the pressure of vehicles patrolling and searching for you
- use your driving skills to face a tireless and merciless patrol
- take advantage of the environments to move stealthily
- observe to find your way out
- drive and retry
What can you expect?Volt Patrol is based on the essence of stealth: collecting information to sneak and reach the inaccessible and its minimalist set of mechanics focuses on the feeling of infiltration.
If you prefer classic stealth games or classic racing games, know that it is not what Volt Patrol is. You will not find the usual gadgets to sneak along a rich story with a lot of cinematic. You will not find the car behaviour going at high speed like in usual racing games.
It is just you, in your vehicle manoeuvring stealthily through the traffic surveillance of a tireless security system.
Where does the idea come from?
At the beginning Volt Patrol was a humble participation for the Ludum Dare 41 gamejam.
It was about mixing two incompatible genres. The idea of mixing stealth and driving, was a very uncommon and unexpected but motivating concept to make. Mixing stealth and driving was complicated to get it right. I wanted to make a short, minimalist, original and polished experience for people who have limited time to enjoy games but want to play and reach the end of the game on a day.
It is a one person indie developer making games to be innovative and creative. Each game is made to be unique and surprising in its way. Expect the unexpected.
- Cargo Company release date announced, Beta 2 available - August 2, 2021
- TSUGI RELEASES DSP ACTION: * DRAW * YOUR SOUNDS! - August 2, 2021
- Kon’nichiwa Mayor, and welcome to Tinytopia’s newest level: Tokyo! - August 2, 2021