Gamera Game and Youthcat Studio have announced the short-term development roadmap of Dyson Sphere Program, its acclaimed factory automation and space simulation game, which has sold over 350,000 copies in just a week since its release. The game is currently available on Steam Early Access for $19.99/€16.79 /￡15.49. These new featureswill be implemented before February 11th, the start of the Chinese New Year holidays:
- A basic framework of the logistics management system. This will begin in a basic form in February and will be fleshed out more as the game progresses. Its first implementation may only bring ‘basic’ logistic solutions, such as the furthest transportation distance and the quantity requirements of delivering goods.
- New construction options. After this update, players will be able to upgrade some buildings and conveyors by directly putting the new ones (cover/overlap/move) on the lower grade facilities, with no need of demolishing the old ones.
- Keybinding. Players will be able to customize keyboard controls.
Dyson Sphere Program is a sci-fi simulator with space exploration and factory automation elements where you have to build your own galactic industrial empire from scratch. In the distant future, the power of science and technology has ushered a new age to the human race. You are a space engineer in charge of a project launched by the space alliance COSMO, tasked with a massive undertaking: constructing a Dyson Sphere (a megastructure that would orbit around a star, harnessing all its power and energy) to produce the energy that humanity needs.
Such a massive and complex structure as a Dyson Sphere is not something you can build that easily – due to the research required to get that technology and the sheer amount of resources you need, getting to the Dyson Sphere will not be an easy task. You’re not limited to a single base or a single planet as it happens in other games of the genre, though. For you to fulfill this mission, you need to explore the universe, build facilities on many planets, and connect them with an interstellar logistic network in a galaxy-wide production empire. You will have to hone your strategic and management abilities to get there!
In order to do so, you explore the universe with your very own high-tech mecha, Icarus. Whether you’re pulling through a planetary conveyor belt or traveling through deep space breaking the speed of light, Icarus will be your vehicle and “body”. So don’t forget to upgrade your Icarus’ abilities while you research other technologies!
- Create a galactic industrial empire from scratch: start with a small workshop and improve it until it spans the whole galaxy.
- Develop your very own Dyson Spheres, a megastructure that orbit around stars harnessing all its power and energy, from the first screw to its completion.
- Explore a vast universe procedurally generated with all kinds of celestial bodies: neutron stars, white dwarfs, red giants…
- Build mechas to fly, sail or jump through outer space and alien planets.
- Transport materials across the galaxy to your facilities: thousands of transport ships will flow endlessly to your factories and back!
- Design the most efficient automated factory and production line.
- Customize your factory and Dyson Sphere to make it unique.
- Design a balanced power network, capable of producing energy in all kinds of power plants like wind turbines, artificial stars…
Check out Fandom fare kid youTube we are also on Twitch tv Fandomfare ROBLOX GROUP ROBLOX Hype Inc. – Roblox we are also Famdomfare on Discord Facebook Group ROBLOX HYPE INCORPORATED Check out our Merch store Spreadshirt
- Critically Acclaimed Monster Catcher ‘Nexomon’ Launches Today! - September 19, 2021
- PUBG NEW STATESURPASSES 40 MILLION PRE-REGISTRATIONS AS PRE-ORDERS OPEN UP IN INDIA - September 19, 2021
- The Jackbox Party Pack 8 Comes to Consoles PC on October 14! - September 19, 2021