Golden Force, a retro-style action-platformer is now available. Perform complex combos, slides, and dash attacks. Unlock new areas, collect throwable items, attack underwater, avoid spiky obstacles, and finish each stage with the best result.
Buy the game now on the Nintendo Switch: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/golden-force-switch/
Chop the tentacles of a Kraken-like monster, perform complex combos, slides, and dash attacks. Defeat mini-bosses and peel the skin off up to the skull of giant and powerful main enemies. Join the intense action to discover many different areas to unlock, with funky names like Nacho Island ruled by a Salsa General. Complete all stages with the best time, combo count, and all of the coins in your pocket. Grab collectibles and throwable items that will aid you in battle. Swim and attack underwater (beware of bloodthirsty fish!), dash over spiky obstacles, and try not to harm any kittens in the process (well, you can and there’s no penalty, but it’s definitely heartbreaking). Finally, overcome the Demon King!
- 4 playable characters. Control one of the four mercenaries of the Golden Force.
- Lots of various enemies. Defeat the Demon King, his 5 Generals, and his army of Monsters.
- Enough content to keep you engaged for hours. Complete all 22 Stages across the four islands of Muscle Archipelago.
- 2-players co-op mode. Willing to share your adventure with someone? Invite a friend!
- Unique platforming. Perform complex combos, slides, and dash attacks. Avoid spiky obstacles, swim, and attack underwater.
- Completionist. Overcome 100% of challenges.
- Just the right vibe. Enjoy colorful retro-style pixel art graphics.
- Cute kittens. (=^.^=)
Check out Fandom fare kid youTube we are also on Twitch tv Fandomfare ROBLOX GROUP ROBLOX Hype Inc. – Roblox we are also Famdomfare on Discord Facebook Group ROBLOX HYPE INCORPORATED Check out our Merch store Spreadshirt
- HIBER HITS 1 MILLION GAMES CREATED MILESTONE - May 14, 2021
- Woven on Mobile! - May 14, 2021
- Karma. Incarnation 1 is out now on Xbox One, PS4 and Switch! - May 14, 2021