Today, developer gumi Inc., in partnership with publisher SQUARE ENIX®, announces updates to the hit mobile RPG FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS on January 21 in order to keep the spirit of the holiday season going.
- Starting January 21, players can attempt to summon the new “Rain & Fina” Neo Vision unit.
- “Rain & Fina” can perform a new type of ability called a Tag-Team Attack, which allows the unit to create an attack chain with itself. This “self-chaining” is significant, as previously chaining required at least two units to complete.”Rain & Fina” is the first “self-chaining” unit, with more to come in the future!
- Players can also attempt to summon the unit “Fina & Dark Fina,” which is Neo Vision Awakenable.
- Both units have an increased rate of appearing through a limited-time Feature Summon.
Check out Fandom fare kid youTube we are also on Twitch tv Fandomfare ROBLOX GROUP ROBLOX Hype Inc. – Roblox we are also Famdomfare on Discord Facebook Group ROBLOX HYPE INCORPORATED Check out our Merch store Spreadshirt
- MTG Arena CALLING ALL HISTORIC BRAWL FANS June 19- 25 - June 14, 2021
- Chernobylite Breaks Free From the Exclusion Zone on July 28th, 2021 - June 14, 2021
- Revolutionary time-looping strategy FPS Lemnis Gate launches 3 August 2021 - June 14, 2021