ININ Games will release on January 29th both the physical boxed and digitally eagerly anticipated and legendary Turrican collection – Turrican Flashback on Nintendo Switch and Sony PlayStation4.
Developed by legends in the video game industry and remastered by lifelong fans, Turrican’s long awaited return to the market is finally here with a prestigious and carefully selected collection of some of the most amazing titles. The endless exploration and challenge of the classic Turrican 1 & 2 explodes alongside the arcade perfection of Super Turrican and Mega Turrican in Turrican Flashback, bringing you 4 of action gaming’s finest examples of the genre.
All this and of course, we cannot forget about the music! Chris Huelsbeck’s legendary scores are on full display and the games have been painstakingly programmed to ensure the highest quality playback of the original audio across the various sound chips Mr. Huelsbeck perfected. Enjoy the 7 minute epica that is “The Final Fight” in Turrican 2 in pristine original quality, or thump your feet to the beat of “Air Combat” in Mega Turrican, each and every track across every game is a bonafide classic!
- 4 classic titles: Turrican, Turrican II: The Final Fight, Mega Turrican and Super Turrican in one awesome package!
- Reworked modern control scheme that streamlines the series and makes them more approachable than ever before.
- Customize your experience with shaders, wallpapers and different display options.
- Gigantic levels, heart-blazing action and huge boss fights. Suit up and prepare for mayhem!
- Rewind feature and save states allows you to take on the challenge… with some help!
- Timeless and critically acclaimed soundtracks by composer Chris Huelsbeck!
Check out Fandom fare kid youTube we are also on Twitch tv Fandomfare ROBLOX GROUP ROBLOX Hype Inc. – Roblox we are also Famdomfare on Discord Facebook Group ROBLOX HYPE INCORPORATED Check out our Merch store Spreadshirt
- Estranged: The Departure launches on Nintendo Switch - March 4, 2021
- PM Studios Goes BIG at New Game+ Expo! - March 4, 2021
- Kaze and the Wild Masks’ story trailer shows the 2D platformer is ready for action - March 4, 2021