Dyson Sphere Program is a sci-fi sandbox with space exploration and factory automation elements. In the game, as engineer of the space alliance COSMO you are tasked with constructing a Dyson Sphere – a megastructure, first theorized in the 50s by physicist Freeman Dyson, capable of harnessing the energy output of a whole star. But developing such a project is not an easy task – no planet has enough resources on its own to build one…
Dyson Sphere Program, a space sci-fi automation game, releases today on Steam Early Access
Thus, on board of the mecha Icarus you will have to explore a procedurally generated universe, build facilities on many planets to extract their resources, and connect them with an interstellar logistic network in a galaxy-wide production empire. You will have to research new technologies, both to improve your mecha and learn now techniques with which to gather more energy – all in order to get to your ultimate goal: the construction of a Dyson Sphere.
- Create a galactic industrial empire from scratch: start with a small workshop and improve it until it spans the whole galaxy.
- Develop your very own Dyson Spheres, a megastructure that orbit around stars harnessing all its power and energy, from the first screw to its completion.
- Explore a vast universe procedurally generated with all kinds of celestial bodies: neutron stars, white dwarfs, red giants…
- Build mechas to fly, sail or jump through outer space and alien planets.
- Transport materials across the galaxy to your facilities: thousands of transport ships will flow endlessly to your factories and back!
- Design the most efficient automated factory and production line.
- Customize your factory and Dyson Sphere to make it unique.
- Design a balanced power network, capable of producing energy in all kinds of power plants like wind turbines, artificial stars…